Pairing multiple Soundcore to one device?

Is it possible to pair more than one Soundcore to one device i.e iPhone?

1 Like

Not sure how the sheep’s fone works, but in Samsung (on Oreo) Bluetooth menu (three dots, top right) you can select, dual audio… This allows you to connect 2 Bluetooth audio devices to the one phone.

However, if you had searched, you’d have found a precious topic in this… Is this just powerbucks building?

Hi @lee_hobson35 and welcome to the community. Depends on your SoundCore models…if for example you have the SoundCore Flare, Mini 2 or Motion B or Motion Q models you can pair both to an iPhone using the true wireless features of the speakers.

If your dealing with another SoundCore model your would need to go the route of using an item like the SoundSync A3341, which would allow your iPhone to be connected via aux connection to the SoundSync in transmit mode, while the BT speakers could be paired via BT…

Unfortunately compared to Android handsets, Apple are behind the curve with native support for this often desired feature…

3 Likes

I know on Adroid phones that have bluetooth 5.0 we can pair more than 1 headphone or speaker to our phones at a time. But unless iPhones have bluetooth 5.0 too, then it dont think it’s possible due to limitation of hardware

Thanks Elmo.

Insert whichever feature…

We androiders, have been telling the bah bah crew this for years! lol

1 Like

Are phrases like this really necessary? :joy:

If you don’t like a certain phone that’s fine but maybe be more mature about it. There are people who prefer iPhone, and when you bahave in a rude manner like that it makes you and the community look bad. Especially when your the first one to respond to a new member.

2 Likes

I don’t care about any phone, not even my Samsung. I’ve never been a fan-boy.

there’s this thing, invented many years ago, it’s called… Humour… Try it‽

Not sure how that can be considered humorous since it wasn’t funny evident by no one laughing. Came off as pretty rude. But ok.

1 Like

Seen it often used for Apple user’s & used similar nameology myself with some Apple releases (despite being an Apple user)…mainly is used as a I’m amused & pity you at the same time thinking…

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

This thread… Geez. I’m just looking for an answer and don’t want to get caught up in any of the humorless bickering, LOL. I don’t see the Motion Plus mentioned oh, it’s always the motion 2 or the motion b. I’ll probably figure it out, but I bought two of these speakers and I want to pair them so that one is a left, and the other a right. Not just the same sound from both speakers. If you have a quick answer I’d appreciate it otherwise no worries.

Hi @tom.payton yes you can pair x2 Motion+ speakers together for left / right channel representation, either manually or via the app.

Once your Motion+ is paired to your audio source via BT (phone/tablet etc) press the BT button on your paired speaker once until it flashes white. Power on your second speaker, press the BT button again until you have a flashing white LED, the speakers will then connected together and both show a solid white LED.

1 Like

Some phones do dual audio, but I think that’s just double same sound.

@ndalby is correct.

All the Soundcore speakers that can be doubled up/paired, you get a left/right stereo sound. Whether you choose motion+, or any of the flares, and quite a few others, you connect to one speaker, and the 2nd speaker connects to the first.

All infonis available via the manual available as a download for each speaker.

Hey @TechMan how about you do one.if them lists you like doing orf speakers that can be paired … Hopefully Anker will pin it too.

Cool, perfect. The thing to remember is to pair 1 before powering on the second. Btw, L/R pairing works fine on both my POS phone and my Echo. THANKS

Hi guys,

Happy to have come across this discussion.

I have two SoundCore Flare bought last year, I use both at the same time, and it works very well. I recently bought a third sound-speaker, a Motion +, that I wanted to put as a center speaker, with both flare on the sides.

It’s supposed to work just by using the appl, but unfortunately it doesn’t. It’s very frustrating to have to use them separately, I feel like it’s a useless purchase.

I add that even trying the Motion + with a single Flare doesn’t work either. I am under Android 9, Huawei Mate 10.

If you have an idea about this problem it would be great to share it, thanks a lot.

Hi @Bardamulette

Soundcore Flare can be paired with the Flare series, other models can’t be paired with flare. So that’s why you can’t use paired the Motion + with Flare together.:innocent:

@Bardamulette As mentioned by @AnkerOfficial you can’t pair together two different models of Soundcore speaker using the app…the closet option for what you’re describing would be to use dual audio under Android (however this requires BT 5.0) where you would have the Motion+ and a Single Flare paired direct to your device and the additional Flare paired via the app…

Oh, really, how sad is this :frowning:

Do you think that may change with a future firmware update, or it’s a kind of “hardware impossibility”?

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ll try this with my friend’s phone, as I’m using a Mate 10, having Bluetooth 4 only.

1 Like