Our support!

There is one thing I need to say about our Anker support team:
They are doing a great job!
Mostly we are living in a real “desert” regarding supports from other companies, but not here!

I won some LUMIS lately, they were shipped by AMAZON.de, I got the DHL-number for tracking, as far all OK.
But as the house number was missing, delivery was not possible. :disappointed:

It was not possible to add the missing house number by DHL, it was not possible to add the missing house number by AMAZON.de (no order number as it was a prize not an order).
So the parcel went back to AMAZON.de.

Short email to OUR support. They send a new one. :heart_eyes:

GREAT! Thank you.

6 Likes

Glad you got squared away. Someone dropped the ball when they shipped it without a house number … How it got anywhere without being flagged for error is beyond me

2 Likes

Nice. Anker has great support. Amazon also is great support. The other day my package from amazon came late so they gave me a full refund and I got to keep the package.

2 Likes

I could not agree more - The times when I have needed Anker support they have always been great. Of course, I’ve only needed them for support in two products out of like 20 that I have, but that’s why I’m comfortable buying more of their products. I know they stand by them.

3 Likes

LUMIS arrived today, safe and fast as usual.

A little more light in my “dark life” here! :grin:

1 Like

We have amazing support they are so easy to use and so helpful with fixing your problems or sending new things if you have a warranty

2 Likes

And they are incredible fast and friendly!

2 Likes