Our Newest Charger is a Strip!? Meet PowerPort Strip!

I have their 6 outlet strip and love it. I wouldn’t mind having one of these also…especially for the hubby’s computer area :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any chance on a smart or wifi enabled one for the future?

2 Likes

Sweet discount :smiley::smiley:

Life has a way of balancing out I guess - US gets more promotions while we get faster tea making times :slight_smile:

As a tea drinker I think that’s a win for the UK

2 Likes

UK:

• alarm
  • make tea
  • get in shower
  • dress
  • make toast
  • eat toast, drink tea.
  • leave

USA

• make tea night before, cover with a plate.
  • alarm
  • microwave tea from night before
  • shower
  • put bread in toaster
  • get dressed
  • eat toast, drink tea
  • leave.

There is a lot to be said for powerful 240V vs feeble 110V. The downside is thicker cables and sockets with all the fuses everywhere.

1 Like

Just bought it yesterday with the 4 inch lightning cord they should fix my digital life quite a bit right!

1 Like

Sorry to say but this product will only be sold in the US.:cry:

Really?:grinning: What do you think about the product?

Nice suggestion, but currently we don’t have plan to launch the smart sockets.:grin:

That is one area you’d do well in, a smart power strip.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is… I need to invite a friend up here from the USA… and get them to bring me a power strip. XD

2 Likes

Sorry if this was already answered in the product description or something… But does this have any surge protection? I understand that it’s a power strip, but if there’s a power surge, will it protect all my other Anker stuff, or will it all be fried?

Thanks.

Edit- It says it is surge protected in the Amazon product pictures. I must be blind.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Congrats, your eyesight has recovered.

This is a new product, we normally sell the new products firstly at US market. :joy:

I know. But…

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ll save my money and wait for a WiFi power strip.

1 Like

Now use code POWER276 til April 13th

1 Like

On sale for $28 via Amazon. No code needed.