Our First-Ever Wireless Power Bank | Enter Now to Win! (UK & Germany Only)

Best of luck everyone, hope all regulars here on Anker community get one each :grin:

2 Likes

That would be nice!

Oh what a surprise.

I never win anything :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Same… Gutted :cry:

I actually won! I never win ANYTHING!
Thank you Anker!

However, this being a UK + Germany only contest, when I click the link sent in my email, it won’t let me choose the uk as a country and says the contest is only for the US :frowning:

HELP?!

Same here no win…or discount code for that matter…

1 Like

Hi,

Could you please try it again.
The system error has just been fixed.

Thank you for bringing the issue out.

1 Like

Have done it again, and all works perfectly now.
Details entered.
Thank you for such a quick response and fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t change my address as well… it shows US option only. Please help :wink:

1 Like

Could you try it again please. It should be fixed by now :relaxed:

It is all good now. Thanks!

No likey :-1:t2:

Now reduced to £23.99 (UK)
Under £20 with the discount code

Edit. That’s with the discount code. Someone was quick to post that lol

1 Like

Shame @professor
At least you got an email, I’ve had nothing :thinking:

Great share @Oggyboy
At £23.99 I’m tempeted as haven’t had an email.
But thats the same price as the PowerCore 10000 Slim PD which is faster charging and higher charging outputs BUT obviously isn’t wireless.

2 Likes

I’m simply not going to buy it. The phone I’m wanting to charge is 7.5W wireless, this is 5W. I can buy a 10W pad for about £5-8 less. I own all the portable chargers I can use, having given away many the last year.

The successor, I might buy.

I do think this will be successful product, most people aren’t geeks, wouldn’t notice the 5W and just think it’s less cost than Powercore+Powerwave.

That success can then prove the market and then Anker can make a better product, which would be 18W in, 18W out wired, 7.5W wireless.

The 20Ah version can be 18W in, 30W out and 10W wireless.

I know to be wary of the thermal challenges of cells+wireless, I know the £800 phones have internal heat pumps to redistribute the heat, and that to do similar in a £20-£40 product is an engineering challenge.

My code works, if anyone wants it PM me.

To get 15W into a portable charger will involve copper and a heat pipe, adding about £20 to the cost, so I reckon 10W is going to be the limit using just a copper sheet for £3 cost.

1 Like

I think a 10000maH PowerCore powerbank and a 5W wireless charging mat should be good as well, good for may be 2 charges (not getting into maths :smiley: ) better than 1 charge mentioned by this wireless charger. though this wireless charger gets rid of wires :+1:

As I repeatedly say, the realities are different in portable chargers, because by definition they are with you all the time, they both can be slower (as with you all the time) and benefit from being slower (less heat).

The single biggest weakness in this product is when it’s not wireless its not like a 10000 PD Slim (18W in, 18W out) because if you have to have as slow as 5W wireless (for thermal reasons) then if you’re more often wanting to fall back to wired.

Most iphones now are 18W, C to Lightning.

4 hour recharge 18W vs 7h (Guessing from similar) 10W input. Anker needed to make it 18W in and 18W out, USB-PD Type C. That’s such an obvious error on Anker’s part the successor should be swiftly along.

Anyone won?

Yet lots won, here they are celebrating.

3 Likes