Our Fast Charging Accessories for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro

anker%20sales

Hey Anker fans,

At Anker, we always pride ourselves on the performance and compatibility of our charging technology. No matter what device you use, Anker has something perfect to go with it.

With the release of the latest iPhone, we’ve decided to put together a list of our best high-speed charging accessories for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. From new releases, high-speed USB-C chargers, ultra-durable Lightning cables and plenty more, there’s something here to take your iPhone experience to the next level.

And for the next week, we’re giving 20% off PowerPort III Duo, the 36W dual-port USB-C charger.

Have a look at what we’ve picked out here, and let us know what you think in the comments.

Power On!

9 Likes

This is a great page @AnkerOfficial

Compared to Apple’s 18W charger which is $29 (though this comes along with the phone), Anker’s 18W charger looks better positioned $19.99

1 Like

Now that you bring it up, perhaps that’s why the price was lowered. This product is to compete with the Apple version. They could have realized they needed to have more of an edge on price compared to Apple.

This makes sense, since they lowered the price immediately following the price release of that product.

Your thoughts @Insider

1 Like

Apple 18w charger may be one of reasons for price drop on Powerport III Nano

Great discount for the PowerPort III Duo

1 Like

I don’t think so, for two reasons:

1. The price was officially announced to be $19.99 a few days ago.
  2. Apple started selling that charger last year.
1 Like

Gotta love Anker sticking it to Apple on this, no need for large more expensive chargers any more

I don’t even bother with chargers that come with phones; I leave them in the box for future resale value and go straight to anker.

Keep in mind only the iPhone 11 Pro will include Apple’s 18W USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to Lightning cable. The iPhone 11 (which will sell more units) includes the same 5W USB power adapter and Lightning cable iPhones have had for years. There’s lots of room for Anker to provide fast chargers for iPhone 11 owners. And a cheaper second charger option for iPhone 11 Pro owners.

Not to mention if you want to fast charge on the go you have to look at third party USB-C PD power banks.

1 Like

That PowerPort Atom III Slim is probably what I’ll invest in next. That super fast charging and in such a cute little package too.