Our All-New Series of Fast-Charging Power Strips | PowerPort Strip PD

Love the new line, especially the PowerPort Strip PD 2 mini.

I do with there were a 45W USB-C PD option in at least one of the new strips though.

1 Like

I really like my older Power Strip with the 2 grounded outlets and two USB ports. I’m eyeing the newer one with the usb c option. So many nice little touches make mine incredibly convenient. The plug angle is perfect. The heavier cord insures it’ll last a while. The smart IQ element of the USB A outlets means I don’t have to worry about compatibility. It’s replaced a lesser extension cord with an Anker IQ double USB changer, freeing that up to get stowed in my edc bag!

Oops. I think I have the new one!!

1 Like

Sweet but you need to be more generous with USB-C PD. With a family of late generation phones, they’re going to need more Type C ports if they want to eliminate the use of their chargers :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

I was just shopping for a new Power Strip, will definitely get the PowerPort Strip PD 6, any promo codes going on I should know about? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

PD6 would be great for a computer

1 Like

I like the comments on colors. Should do a study to see most popular in houses. Black, white, n maybe light wood brown color.

1 Like

you guys should make supercharging likehuawwei

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial
Will these be available in the UK anytime soon?

@paulstevenewing based on past power strips it would be highly unlikely they will be released in the UK…

1 Like

Such a shame, I think there’s a market for those here in the UK.

I’m so happy to know that you are interested in our products!
But the PowerPort Strip PD products currently are only available in the US, do you want to sell it in Germany?

2 Likes

Could you not buy one and get a plug in converter.

1 Like

I guess I forget that they may not ship them overseas if sold in US.

1 Like

When will Canada and Amazon Canada get these? I WANT THIS
PLEASE SHIP TO CANADA

2 Likes

I don’t understand why these only have 1 USB-C PD port. Surely there must be more demand for USB-C these days than USB-A. The only thing I have which doesn’t take full advantage of USB-C PD are my headphones.

Also they should have gone for Power IQ3 for maximum compatibility with as many phones as possible.

2 Likes

Yeah, Canada market need quicker product updates.

2 Likes

Which phones are you using?

1 Like

I have an iPhone Xs Max and my wife has an iPhone 11 both of which will fast charge using USB-C PD. And we have 2 Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD batteries which will also take advantage of USB-C PD.

2 Likes