Our All-New Series of Fast-Charging Power Strips | PowerPort Strip PD

Give me a P, give me an O, give me a … ah, forget it. It’s the all-new PowerPort Strip PD series! Combining the high-octane charging power of USB-C Power Delivery and a whole host of advanced safety features into a brand new range of power strips.

A lot of you are probably thinking: Power strips? I already have a bunch of those at home!

That may be true, but don’t you think it’s time to upgrade? Every other area of charging has seen big developments in recent years, but power strips have mostly remained the same. Well, we say it’s time for power strips to catch up with the rest of the charging world!

So without further ado, let us introduce you to a few of our newest additions:

The Travel Power Strip
PowerPort Strip PD 2 mini

This is for those of you who are sick of taking a bag full of chargers whenever you go on vacation, or for the business men and women who spend half the year locked up in hotel rooms. This gives you more flexibility, more options, and more power — all in a portable package.

The Desktop Power Strip
PowerPort Strip PD 3

Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, 2 USB ports, and 3 AC outlets. This is designed for your home office, powering up your workstation and giving you a place to charge your phone at high-speed. Designed with extra space between each AC outlet to accommodate bigger plugs.

The Family Power Strip
PowerPort Strip PD 6

Now we’re getting to the big boys. With enough ports and outlets to power and charge up to 9 devices at the same time, this power strip is not for the casual user.

We’d love to hear what you think about our newest additions in the comments below.

Power On!

24 Likes

I love the PD 6 Will there be UK spec versions too?

2 Likes

Since very few wireless Qi chargers come with a power brick of their own, I’m happy to see built in USB ports on these power strips!

2 Likes

I think they look pretty Nice! One of them will definitely be my next powerstrip!

2 Likes

Great Power Strips by Anker. I like them all :+1:

2 Likes

I have one of the original powerstrips and love it. I like that these now include the PD and charging ports for the charging bricks are set a bit further apart.

1 Like

Wish they offered a black color

1 Like

Maybe it’s coming… I prefer black as well. #DefyingApple :joy:

1 Like

We will have to wait and see

1 Like

I would like one of each!! They all look fantastic and I can think of several locations at work and at home where they would be well used!! Awesome job, Anker!

1 Like

Black would look really nice

1 Like

I really like the Power Strip mini.

1 Like

You are doing great work. I work for geek squad tech support team and want to add your Fast-Charger to our stock for selling. Can I get your contact number so that we can talk on this matter?

1 Like

I would suggest you contact marketing@anker.com

1 Like

Good product for an office table

1 Like

I’ll take one of each please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE the form factor on the PD 3.
I’m looking for something like that for my 3d printers… excellent spacing, I could plug smart plugs without issue in each, but the USB would go to waste for me so I can’t justify the price yet.

*UPDATE -
Just saw the older version, that one should work perfect for me.

1 Like

We have two of the PowerPort Cube 3:

It doesn’t have PD, but I’m a little bit anti-PD at the moment (battery health concerns) so it’s okay.
And I love this cube form factor. Love, love, love, love, love, love (one for each outlet and USB port).

P.S. Sorry to side track. And yes, the new fast-chargers are nice too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial looks like the PD 2 mini was taken offline on Amazon. Any idea when it will be back?

1 Like