One plus 7 pro

Honestly I still don’t understand the race for bezel-less phones, never saw a real benefit at least personally. But now we have phone cameras that are more susceptible to failure wooo

I see your point but I have not seen a flip/slide phone fail on the filp/slide mechanism (may be I got lucky for 10+ years)

I think I know why, many people own only 1 device, their phone, not a phone + tablet or phone + laptop, so these people are pushing phones to be bigger and to make it fit in their pocket and hand to drive to bezel-less. All the phones are looking very similar to each other so notchless bezelless is just to be that bit different - once someone does it they all have to or be left behind. Like waterproofing and wireless charging becoming norm and OnePlus is constantly criticized for not having said.

As an owner of Oneplus6 which has notch, I stopped noticing it and I’m either just in my clothes and a pocket for phone, or more commonly with a bag and I can carry a tablet. I got a $300 8.4" screen phone with bezels and stereo speakers, won’t fit in my pocket but most time I’m home or with a bag and the phone is just for holding to answer calls and with Anker buds and a smartwatch you don’t even need to touch the phone to receive calls.

1 Like

This is too expensive to sell. In the world of apple, samsung and google, this will have a hard time

1 Like

Some alternative uses for that camera :wink:

Edit
@AnkerTechnical
Have you improved the sizes we’re allowed to use for images/GIFs etc?

The reason the gif above is so short is due to limited permitted mb

2 Likes

Multipurpose is always better :joy:

1 Like

That’s a very expensive bottle opener.

1 Like