Once You’ve Felt the Difference, You’ll Never Go Back

Thats a great collection @onstar :+1:t2:

Hey @TheSnarkyOne
Should be this;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SZ69Z9B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LZZ-FbQZ1ZMYG?tag=cm-sales-uk-2019-21

1 Like

Colorful language.

Ribbed version next?

:lips:

Thanks for the link… checked on the .ca and found something similar as we don’t seem to have same brand.

Just a matter of dropping the order.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for posting the link, was going to ask before continuing on and finding it. Just have to find a US version.

My similar case is too small - don’t have a place for longer cables, and it doesn’t have the other side for mouse and power supply. Something that could do both would help clean up my bag a bit.

I think I want something that is not black as well - black is a great color, but for organization inside a backpack, having each item be a different color makes finding it much easier. Had a problem recently where I thought I had lost the cable bag, and it had just fallen into a strange place in the bag, and wasn’t visible at all.

2 Likes

If I would use such a case I would prefer such one :

Its called a doctor’s or midwife’s case-
I am not sure what I would call it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Indestructible… nice looking case. Except contents would be considerably different no doubt.

Dr. Chiquinho… has a nice ring to it :wink:

1 Like

Dr. Chiquinho is carrying his tools there and is ready for a special teardown!

2 Likes

I guess I got a few more years. My bag is paper and it is empty. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey @jercox
I agree re black, the blue colour looks ok.
When I got mine it was available in dark grey so took that.

3 Likes

I think this seems to be a much copied designed.
I would say that although the brand is different the product would be very similar.
Let me know your thoughts if you get one @TheSnarkyOne

Interesting bag Franz.
It does look like a bag a doctor would carry.

2 Likes

You could put all sorts of things in there lol

2 Likes

Will do, I like the idea of a double layer one with some plastic side walls. Looking like between $20 and $35 here.

2 Likes

Hello I know I’m late to this topic, but I’ve recently purchased one of these in pink for my daughter, and it’s perfect so far. My question is tho, has anyone heard if this is or going to be available in usb-c to usb-c, instead of it only being available for Apple stuff. I know Anker has plenty of products that have the usb-c ports, ends so not sure why this one isn’t available straight away for all products, not exclusively for Apple products. Would love to have a couple of these in usb-c, they feel really soft and nice colors. I really like the purple looking one.

http://community.anker.com/search?context=topic&context_id=88771&q=Flow%20order%3Alatest&skip_context=true

Asked before

No answer.

My opinion is it was released first for Apple as the cable is more expensive but Apple owners demonstrably willing to pay more, but it will come to the Android community eventually if these sell well and enough ask. So yes keep asking and wait.

Using your #PowerLineIIIFlow USB-C to USB-C cable now :battery:

2 Likes