Oldie but a Goodie Review

I use this every day and don’t give it the credit it it deserves. For those of you wondering I’m talking about the Anker Portable Multiangle Stand from Anker. Sure it doesn’t do much but what it does it does well and that’s what matters. Out of the box it looks like your average stand. It folds up completely flat and only has branding on the front done in white so that way it isn’t that noticeable against the aluminum body. There are grips on the bottom of the stand and the back of it to hold your phone or tablet to keep them from moving.

The button on the side can be pressed to adjust the angle of the stand allowing the back stand to move freely. Once the button is released the stand locks into place.

The stand can also hold a decent amount of weight. It holy my iPad mini or my Samsung galaxy S9 with no effort and can hold my iPad Pro but isn’t as stable when doing so.

Thanks anker for creating such a reliable product that’s stuck with me through the years

6 Likes

Retro review hour, could you should create a topic that encourage people to review their old Anker equipment.

3 Likes

Nice review. Pictures look great! Sadly, I don’t have any old anker products…

Nice! I’ll have to post a review for an older anker product I did before I joined the community.

Woah! I didn’t see that in the product description! :joy:
Great review nevertheless!

I don’t get it :thinking:

Lolllllllll typo sorry that’s pretty funny though

1 Like

Nice review, I wouldn’t mind having one of those to use as a bedside stand.

Nice review. I forgot Anker makes one of those. :slight_smile:

nice review :thumbsup:

Dude you are up to something here, create a Topic call throwback Tuesday or something like that, and every one should comment their oldest Anker device or do a review on it.

Can’t believe you missed it:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

We[quote=“tugar32, post:11, topic:69021, full:true”]
Dude you are up to something here, create a Topic call throwback Tuesday or something like that, and every one should comment their oldest Anker device or do a review on it.
[/quote]

We do have one of those already:

I think we should just do a retro week where we all post topics for old Anker stuff. I know @professor and @bobbleheaderman have some good ones…

1 Like

:joy: When I was posting I thought “That sounds a little like Deja Vu” I guess it was :joy:

Thanks for the edit

1 Like

Nice review :ok_hand: