Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

I love the retro wings idea!

Mine is similar to this.

I have no idea what to do for my design. I have one done, but it’s not very good. I can’t decide what to do…

May be you young folks like it colored.
Old gentleman like it more descreet! :grin:

1 Like

That anker badge looks awesome!

Just let him enter it.?.??..

I deleted it and PMed it to him to use if he wants to.

The idea is that Anker is a superhero, and Anker’s superpower is POWER. Anker powers up energy, sound, fun, life … what have you.

4 Likes

Excited to see what the community comes up with. :slight_smile:

Again, trying to represent all of the brands. Similar to my original design but with much better execution thanks to @TheCharneco

4 Likes

I’m liking that black shirt :+1:

Anker helps keep my gadgets charged, thus helping me keep my life moving.

2 Likes

This is my first design. Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Omg that shirt is the same cooler as one of my 5k t shirt

It’s probably printed by the some company :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you said everyone level 7 and above will get a T-shirt. Does that mean that when I get to level 7 I will get one? Or only people that are currently at level 7 or above?

Emphasizing the IQ technology.
I was thinking of adding the words ‘How about you? or Do you?’ but it might be read the wrong way, so decided to leave it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha. I’m not quite sure what you mean by “how about you” so it’s probably best to leave it off…

1 Like

Nice to see a lot of “lower level” members enter in this contest! (Myself included)

yeah, exactly, haha. i meant like, Anker has the IQ technology, do you have it already? something like that…but I did think that it may be read wrong so opted to leave it out…haha. appreciate the feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like