Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Look up! I just made level 7!!! So @AnkerOfficial can I please get an email for my shirt? Many Many Thank you!

4 Likes

You have a good timing! :grin:

1 Like

Email received, T-shirt survey filled in. Thank you @AnkerOfficial and @TheCharneco for a fabulous gift :gift:

1 Like

Just filled the Survey, now waiting for the T-Shirt! :smiley:

I hope you get a shirt man :+1:

1 Like

We are communicating with the t-shirt production company and expect to finish all the printing work at the end of this month. Hope you will receive the special t-shirt in April.:hugging:

11 Likes

So do I @ikari04warrior ! Haven’t heard anything from @AnkerOfficial so maybe not. I made level 7 like hours after they announced the emails were out so I think I didn’t make the finish line in time.

I think it’s was said… When you become level seven, you pm Anker, and let them know…

You should have gotten a pm telling you, that your reached level 7, just reply to that.

1 Like

I hope it was a good choice to pick L. I mean I’m just 6’ 2"

Did you try sending them an email? Just to clarify things

Send @AnkerOfficial a private message with your shipping address and t-shirt size.:grin:

5 Likes

Today I have received my T-shirt!!! THANK YOU ANKER!

6 Likes

Your designs were pretty good too :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Happy you got your t shirt

Still hoping there will be something with mona lisa on it :grin:

Did you notice, that back back back in the day, the Mona Lisa wasn’t that popular… Then an idiot stole it.

Suddenly it became Frances honour to find such a painting.

Afterwards it became a really famous painting that everyone wants to see!

I smell an old fashioned conspiracy :male_detective::mag_right::film_projector:

2 Likes

The Mona Lisa isn’t anything special :man_shrugging:. The quality of it is mediocre at best, and the lady isn’t especially beautiful…

I know I couldn’t paint it so I think that makes it kind of special

yeah, that’s why I have shared it, although I would be happier if my designs are on it… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like