Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

That’s it.

Hardcore til I die … There’s a few of them, but usually just as HTID

Should I try Mac? Hardcore?

There is another one which is such a fun!!!

I love it, and can listen for hours.

Not everyone likes same beat to go on for such a long time of thump thump thump bass… Part of reason I’m deaf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeeesss! Hahahaha I love the leaf :laughing:

1 Like

Love this. I was thinking of a “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” thing but didnt wind up making it. This is better :sunglasses:

1 Like

Read more carefully next time.

1 Like

How many shirts are they really giving out though cause if they pick the top ten and everyone above level 7 that is a lot of t shirt not complaining just making sure that’s right before I get my hopes up

I read correctly and my statement was also correct. The top ten designer will get a shirt. And everyone level 7 and up will get a shirt. That’s why it says, “what if we told you your shirt could be sent to and worn by ALL level 7 and above community members. Please read more carefully next time. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes that’s correct. Everyone level 7 and up AND the top ten designers will receive one regardless of level. I actually t had a conversation with ankeroffical about this so it is a fact.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Let’s keep it civil folks. I know we’re all excited about Anker tshirts.

3 Likes

How do you quote someone else like you did?

Nice to see that’s so much engagement and so many emotions become obvious, isn’t it! :smile:

Such actions keep us alive and we have fun!

1 Like

All you have to do is highlight the text then a quote button will appear.

3 Likes

Thanks a million!

1 Like

I see what you did there👍

No prob Bob :sunglasses: happy to help.

Please review,
Thanks,

10 Likes

Oh those are awesome! I love the big lightning!

1 Like

I call this one “PowerChild” - I was inspired by the connection between people you wouldn’t think should connect. Anker can be the bridge between them. This is based on an iconic picture from America in the 1960’s the man was originally placing a flower in the barrel of a soldier’s gun.

3 Likes

Omg you changed your picture to that design I’m weak​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ha yeah. Im anker lisa now :joy:

2 Likes