Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Updated my post #64 ( Go updoot me!) to showcase the new USB C to Lightning Cables.

1 Like

Has/can anyone do something with … Powered by anker ?

I’ve tried on a program (word art.com but I’m not good at it) but not being.good, and arthritis in my hands restrict me … I can recognise something good.

My snooker and pool (not played billiards) is similar… I can see the angle, but I am not good at playing, as I don’t hit the angle or hit the white ball wrongly, whatever it is … I almost always lose :sob:

Front⬇️

Back⬇️

Back #2 :arrow_down:

Back #3 :arrow_down:

Back #4 :arrow_down:

Back#5 :arrow_down:

Front & Back :arrow_down:

The first design was inspired by the company name with it nautically themed twist.

11 Likes

Cool design, reminds me of some of the Saltrock surfing tees I have :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I grew up on the coast, lots of nautically themed stuff around and it seemed like a good fit.

:sob: way to upstage my design…

1 Like

More to come :joy::joy:

Using the cable as a rope was a clever idea :+1:

The Jesus anker May be a little much :grin::wink:

1 Like

No Jesus was going for the “spark of life” but it didn’t really come out the way I would have liked.

Yes! These are amazing! I want that Zeus shirt! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Mee too, I’ll let you know if I order some. :wink:
Kinda broke at the moment though…

Jesse Michelangelo Anker! :grin:

The other one with the sailor’s bride
would cause troubles in the crew, captain!
Disturb the peace!
:joy:

1 Like

It’s a good conversation starter for sure​:joy: it’s funny that you didn’t say anything about Zeus who’s wearing the same amount of clothing :thinking:

1 Like

You see what men are looking at first! :joy:

This is why we can’t have nice things :yum:

1 Like

Nice things distract us from serious work! :yum:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Just realized winning is based on likes. I guess I’m not winning this time… maybe next time!