Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Looking forward to some killer designs, may even throw my hat in the ring if I get the time.

I went to each Anker site (anker.com, soundcore.com, goroav.com, eufylife.com, etc…) and pulled up each product on the screen and then drew it out using Adobe Illustrator. I just eyeballed it, so proportions might be off, but it was close enough to resembling the product to quickly be able to tell what it probably is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice job! I think it’s great. Good luck! :smile:

1 Like

For the designers

What about a logo that glows at night/in the dark?

Or

I’m powered by ANKER t-shirt? Just a thought

1 Like

Thanks so much! Good luck to you too! I really like your concepts, especially the first one.

1 Like

I thought I’d like to see a tee shirt encompassing the logos from each of the Anker family brands.

2 Likes

I tweaked it again lol

I would’ve done that, but it only said Anker shirt.

What’s the difference between putting products from different Ankers brands on a T-shirt and actually putting the names of the companies? They’re all Anker who is owned by Oceanwing

1 Like

You can still try. It doesn’t mean that you’ll lose because you think you can’t do as good as everyone else.

1 Like

That’s the positive and supportive attitude I like to see on the community​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I thought that was a different finger at first :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Umm it actually does. If I’m not as good as everyone else I won’t win. I’m still going to enter though. Maybe I’ll get in the top 10 and get a shirt! :grin:

1 Like

I saw this and immediately thought of Goldfinger :joy::joy:

1 Like

guys, post some other websites that can do this job easily.

That’s the spirit! :smile:

1 Like

With great difficulty, started like this… will sharpen my skills as it goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ice1 that’s a good starting block for someone new to trying their hand at it.

Also check out YouTube and online for tutorials and stuff that will help you grow your skill set with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you recommend any good videos? I don’t really know anything about designing shirts…

1 Like