Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

@AnkerOfficial, can I enter more than one design?

1 Like

I loved this one as well and would totally rock this shirt!

I use the saying “A blind squirrel will eventually find a nut” :joy:

1 Like

Squirrel : nut!
Hen : corn!

The important thing is that really something could be found! :joy:
But my hen is blind, (more difficult! :wink:)

1 Like

HUGE Sound, Power & Charge from Anker!!

Paul Radetsky

5 Likes

Here are my first two designs! I might make some more later, but here they are!
The description and inspiration are below the images.

(Back of both shirts) :arrow_down_small:

My inspiration for these shirts is one of @AnkerOfficial’s slogans, “Powering lives around the world”. I chose that particular slogan because I like how it represents the massive impact @AnkerOfficial has had on Earth. I represent this by making the @AnkerOfficial logo zap out a bolt of electricity that powers a lightbulb which represents every single Anker user in the world.

Thank you for viewing my submission, and good luck to everyone entering! :smile:

10 Likes

You can because it says, [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:65815”]
Each submission should contain at least 1 T-shirt design picture,
[/quote]
Which means you can submit as many as you would like.

which website did you use you design your t shirt?

1 Like

Well if you liked those, you’ll definitely love my new ones! :smile:

1 Like

customink.com

Thanks. I didn’t catch that the first time! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Nice. I just realized I can’t win…

1 Like

does anyone have that flash symbol that anker uses on that logo?

Here’s my concept for an Anker shirt. I tried to incorporate as many Anker products as possible. It’s a one color design using PMS 2995 C, so it’ll be more cost efficient to produce. This is a fun contest and was a nice break from what I should be doing at work. :grin: LOL!

Here’s another concept I had floating around that’s a little simpler, but has branding on all sides of the shirt and uses the hashtag #UseAnkerInstead.

Here’s the original, but slightly different per @Jesse_Hernandez1’s suggestion.

In regards to Jesse’s comment below: An italicized A is asymmetrical, isn’t is? :slight_smile: I kept everything on one side to make it a cost efficient design, but could be cool like you mentioned. I don’t have time to draw anymore products at the moment, so I won’t be cramming any more into there. LOL

29 Likes

@TheCharneco
Very nice I would wear that shirt :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I had a similar idea in mind about using as many Anker products as possible, I guess it’s back to the drawing board for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good design, well done.
Though I dont wear any T shirts I would like one for my greedy son! :grin:

1 Like

Haha. Thanks, guys!

I feel like there are only so many possibilities when using the products, but what if you did something with all the products on display forming a large square of items?

1 Like

I think you could have squeezed a few more products in there if you made the “A” asymmetrical. Hmm asymmetrical A :thinking: sounds kind of funny right?

I’d like to see your design with the “Anker” text moved to the right sleeve and IQ/lightning bolt on the back by the neck.

2 Likes

Here are a couple I threw together! Would love honest feedback and suggestions!

Design One: (with or without Anker logo)

Design Two:

Design Three:

NEW!: Added 4th Design showcasing the community logo and the new USB C to Lightning Cable!

7 Likes

I would keep all of my submissions in one post though so you’re not splitting up your likes.

3 Likes