Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Congrats to all the WINNERS!!
To get the t-shirt do we need an USA address?

1 Like

Im just happy I could take part in this amazing contest to express my love for anker. Well done to all the contestants

Great to see some really “old crew members” here. :grin:

You made a good job fellows AND we had such a lot fun.

That was a funny competition!

2 Likes

Congrats buddy.
Could you show the design again, please?
There were so many good and nice ones. :grin:

Thanks so much! I’m sending them both of these designs. Not sure which they’ll go with, but there’s several combinations they create from them. :smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats, very well deserved. Everyone had awesome concepts and designs, but this one stood out to me each time I was skimming the comments and submissions.

1 Like

Thanks again.
Discreet, this was what I liked.

“technical stuff” needs such a reserved design not “pushy” :grin:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners… :thumbsup:
@AnkerOfficial: I know you will give the winning design to these top 10 guys and all Level 7 & up members. Why not throw another challenge so few of us too get a chance to win these?
The top 10 contestants who got the most likes are:
@Raul_Alexandre
@Jesse_Hernandez1
@ncro
@Gadgetlover
@Quinn_Armstrong
@Ryandhazen
@Ktkundy
@Macgyver15
@Seth_Tutera
Elmo41683

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Very nice designs.

1 Like

Thats dope!

1 Like

Job well done guys! Congrats @TheCharneco and the top ten! I was very impressed with all of the designs.

2 Likes

Thanks for those who got me into the top ten and congrats to everyone else in the top ten. I thought all of the entries were amazing we truly have some talented people on here. Congrats to @TheCharneco for the winning design it was so cool and I’m happy it won! Thanks Anker as always!

6 Likes

well done @TheCharneco and everyone else who participated.

1 Like

Great job @TheCharneco I can’t wait to receive the T-shirt you designed and rep both your design and Anker.

3 Likes

Yeah! @TheCharneco ! Nice work, TBH yours was the one that looked most like a T Shirt, though I am disappointed @Jesse_Hernandez1 and I won’t get to wear the Venus in a Half Shell or the David shirts we designed. :laughing:

4 Likes

Great job winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, tough competition @TheCharneco Amazing work and design - can’t wait to see what @AnkerOfficial comes up with!

@elmo41683 - They save the best for last (or in this case, the 2nd best)

4 Likes

Congratulations @TheCharneco And all the Top designers :slight_smile:

Nice designs and ideas

3 Likes

Congrats! I new you were going to win!

1 Like

I guess this means I don’t get a shirt :disappointed: