Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Two more similar designs

1 Like

You should keep these both for entering the competition.
(consultations over now! -> Opera today! :joy: )

1 Like

It’s a t-shirt design competition, who cares if they have or never used an anchor before. You don’t have to like it.

I was just putting up a design that I like and thought would go with the name, and being that we all here in the forum are a crew, I made it rightfully so

1 Like

:joy:

Woah, I was just giving my feedback. You can make whatever you want. I thought that might help you make something even better. Idk.

Here’s another. Didn’t turn out quite as well as I was hoping… maybe the judges will like it! :grin:

Edit: Incase you don’t notice it, there is a red battery underneath the anker symbol! :joy:

1 Like

I just can’t get over how good this design is. How did you make it?

Here’s an update to mine, made the rope a Anker PowerLine cable. Signify it’s strength and durability

6 Likes

I like the cord. Adds a nice touch

Edit: isn’t the “crew” new too?

Great job on the update @elmo41683 I’m really digging that and the T-shirt is my favourite colour. :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2:

Thank you! :slight_smile: I used Adobe Illustrator to draw all the products and create the design. Then I brought it into Photoshop to overlay it on the shirts.

Nice. I don’t have illustrator but I’m using Inkscape which is another vector program. I don’t know how you made it so fast… did you start before the contest started?

I was inspired to use the A’s as a representation of charging up - as your battery charges, the A gets bigger. It’s like the A’s are charging their way up to… ANKER! I added the soft drop shadow because it looks like electricity, kind of.

Two variations on this concept, done on pixlr:

5 Likes

Updated my post #64 ( Go updoot me!) to showcase the new USB C to Lightning Cables.

1 Like

Has/can anyone do something with … Powered by anker ?

I’ve tried on a program (word art.com but I’m not good at it) but not being.good, and arthritis in my hands restrict me … I can recognise something good.

My snooker and pool (not played billiards) is similar… I can see the angle, but I am not good at playing, as I don’t hit the angle or hit the white ball wrongly, whatever it is … I almost always lose :sob:

Front⬇️

Back⬇️

Back #2 :arrow_down:

Back #3 :arrow_down:

Back #4 :arrow_down:

Back#5 :arrow_down:

Front & Back :arrow_down:

The first design was inspired by the company name with it nautically themed twist.

11 Likes

Cool design, reminds me of some of the Saltrock surfing tees I have :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I grew up on the coast, lots of nautically themed stuff around and it seemed like a good fit.

:sob: way to upstage my design…

1 Like

More to come :joy::joy: