Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

The problem I see with these designs, is although anker is called “anker” they have never done anything with anchors before. Not that I’m saying they shouldn’t, but I do t know that they’ll use a design based around them.

Anker is German for anchor.
Chinese like German names I suppose.
There is no enlightenment why they gave the company a German name.
May bee the “big boss” was studying here. :grin:

1 Like

My point was they haven’t used the anchor symbol. I should have made that clear

Nice. I made one on Inkscape too

Would not use the “anchor” symbol.
Never used here.

I made some slight edits and made the shirt black instead. As per @fhassm suggestions

1 Like

Much better with that colors.
Really simple but impressive!

Good! I like it!

Now I got two favorites here.
Your’s and another.
But I am not the jury! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Here’s another simple one. I really liked the idea of a red outline. (I think I’m finally getting the hang of using Inkscape :wink:)

1 Like

Add the yellow flash! An eyecatcher.

1 Like

What do you mean by yellow flush? I like the idea of adding yellow…

Two more similar designs

1 Like

You should keep these both for entering the competition.
(consultations over now! -> Opera today! :joy: )

1 Like

It’s a t-shirt design competition, who cares if they have or never used an anchor before. You don’t have to like it.

I was just putting up a design that I like and thought would go with the name, and being that we all here in the forum are a crew, I made it rightfully so

1 Like

:joy:

Woah, I was just giving my feedback. You can make whatever you want. I thought that might help you make something even better. Idk.

Here’s another. Didn’t turn out quite as well as I was hoping… maybe the judges will like it! :grin:

Edit: Incase you don’t notice it, there is a red battery underneath the anker symbol! :joy:

1 Like

I just can’t get over how good this design is. How did you make it?

Here’s an update to mine, made the rope a Anker PowerLine cable. Signify it’s strength and durability

6 Likes

I like the cord. Adds a nice touch

Edit: isn’t the “crew” new too?