Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

I deleted it and PMed it to him to use if he wants to.

The idea is that Anker is a superhero, and Anker’s superpower is POWER. Anker powers up energy, sound, fun, life … what have you.

4 Likes

Excited to see what the community comes up with. :slight_smile:

Again, trying to represent all of the brands. Similar to my original design but with much better execution thanks to @TheCharneco

4 Likes

I’m liking that black shirt :+1:

Anker helps keep my gadgets charged, thus helping me keep my life moving.

2 Likes

This is my first design. Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Omg that shirt is the same cooler as one of my 5k t shirt

It’s probably printed by the some company :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you said everyone level 7 and above will get a T-shirt. Does that mean that when I get to level 7 I will get one? Or only people that are currently at level 7 or above?

Emphasizing the IQ technology.
I was thinking of adding the words ‘How about you? or Do you?’ but it might be read the wrong way, so decided to leave it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha. I’m not quite sure what you mean by “how about you” so it’s probably best to leave it off…

1 Like

Nice to see a lot of “lower level” members enter in this contest! (Myself included)

yeah, exactly, haha. i meant like, Anker has the IQ technology, do you have it already? something like that…but I did think that it may be read wrong so opted to leave it out…haha. appreciate the feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that’s what you meant. But it almost seemed like it had a double meaning. Like if you didn’t have there IQ technology, than you don’t have an IQ

Yeah, thought that too, so decided to leave it out lest it be taken in offense. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice. I like the fact that there is a usb cable before and after the bottom text :+1:

1 Like

Not to nit pick, but your colors for each company represented is wrong. I do like the design though

1 Like

Nice, but may be you should take a black shirt.
and then use a deeper blue. Just my thoughts!

When I will get one I will donate it to another forumner.
Never use t shirts! :smile: