Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

I thought that was a different finger at first :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Umm it actually does. If I’m not as good as everyone else I won’t win. I’m still going to enter though. Maybe I’ll get in the top 10 and get a shirt! :grin:

1 Like

I saw this and immediately thought of Goldfinger :joy::joy:

1 Like

guys, post some other websites that can do this job easily.

That’s the spirit! :smile:

1 Like

With great difficulty, started like this… will sharpen my skills as it goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ice1 that’s a good starting block for someone new to trying their hand at it.

Also check out YouTube and online for tutorials and stuff that will help you grow your skill set with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you recommend any good videos? I don’t really know anything about designing shirts…

1 Like

@Ankerofficial recommend some good websites in the OP.

I used spreadshirt to design mine in 2017 and will most likely use that again.

4 Likes

@ajsanders2004 it all depends on what program you’re gonna be using buddy.

I don’t know too much about it either but I learn as I go along and get the job done that way.

On YouTube type in “how to design a t shirt” and it comes up with a ton of videos that shows different ways of getting the job done with step by step instructions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Spreadshirt is what I used in 2017 as well and got the job done nicely for me and helped me become one of the 20 winners.

I’d definitely start there @ajsanders2004 as it’s pretty simple to use and you don’t need a ton of crazy skills to make something good. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Lol you were right. I Iove those designs

2 Likes

The logo with the Anker products in it, it’s just genius!!

1 Like

Yes, you can!

1 Like

That is a very smart / wise advise!

1 Like

Dang, you go boy haha. Setting the Bar high, I love it

3 Likes

lol. I didn’t set the bar high, but thank you for the compliment! I’m looking forward to seeing all the design submissions over the next 2 weeks. I’m an Art Director in my company’s creative department, so I do stuff like this for a living. It was a nice break from the daily grind. :smiley:

4 Likes

The only thing we don’t know:
Who will decide the winner?

I would like to see the community doing this! :wink:

And I forgot to say as you are a “real designer”,
we should divide :

experts and amateurs :grin:

2 Likes

They said who is choosing the winner already.

1 Like

We?

We are the community! :smiley:

1 Like