Now that eufy is in the camera field how about the following ideas

A camera system that hooks up or easily replaces the door peep hole in Apartments?
A second thought is for rentals - a door cam that slips over the top of the door so it can be secure but not attached to the door? It can work with people recognition and zones to alert the renter.

I don’t think this might improve security.
Housebreakers here in Germany don’t care if there is a photo taken.

A few hours after having done their “job” they are back home in their secure country.
That’s EC policy NO more controls at the borders. Everybody is welcome. :rage:

Oh man…
But that also means anker doesn’t need to do testers required or giveaway program for germany for security camera products :smile:

Why not?

I would like to see “Lizzy” (neighbours cat) strolling around in the night and see what she is doing in my backyard.

May be she has an interesting rendezvous with Carlo, leftside neighbours tomcat. :joy:

To defend burglars I use other methods!

1 Like

We have a similar attitude! Plus we too are inundated with people slipping in to cause trouble to slip out again, or those that should never be free in the first coming over with no cross border checking.

There are door spyhole cameras about … Approx £50-£80 (GBP)

I haven’t got anything worth stealing, not even my bank card… We’ll especially my bank card lol

However, decide to enter my property while I’m home, you best jump out the window yourself, or…

Sure thing man. I was just kidding. Hope you get the camera whenever anker has a contest and we all get to see Lizzy :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is not much to take away here either.
An old stereo, an old laptop ( both > 10 years old)
No TV. :joy:

BUT if they would steal my FLARE I would get angry! :rage:

May be LIzzy’s video would not be suitable for young people!!! :joy:

1 Like