(Now on Amazon) New PowerCore Speed 20000 (PD)

10k is what i’m looking for.
Moto Z Play which is why.

The MotoZ Play has a 3500mAh battery, so if you are using a 10k, it can almost charge 1.8-2 full charges (60% efficiency). I would go for 12000mAh or 15000mah if it is possible.

Yes, I am also waiting for 10k.

30W PD would be ideal.

So one USB-C port for input and output and one USB-A.

1 Like

I agree… I have a 20100 usb-c, and when I try to charge and use my MacBook simultaneously, it doesn’t actually charge, it merely slows down how fast the battery drains. I actually have put the MacBook to sleep or shutdown to charge, and that in itself will take a few hours…

The new 20000 speed looks to remedy that, but I honestly don’t like only one usb-a port. Not a sacrifice I would make. Being able to charge up 2 cell phones at average speed and slowly juice my MacBook all at the same time is pretty convenient.

2 Likes

One to two charge is all I need. However if they make anything with a larger capacity, similarly to the size and shape as the current PowerCore 13000 USB-C, then I’d be happy with that.

1 Like

Now on Amazon. Would you consider buying this portable charger. If so, at what price point?

$89.99 seems like a pretty illogical price considering its bigger, and better brother the Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD is only about $20 more. It seems even more illogical considering that Ankers competitors sell very comparable models at very competitive prices.

I’m also having a bit of trouble figuring out who this would be good for aside from Nintendo Switch owners, since the highest pull I’ve ever seen one those is about 20w when it’s in hand-held mode.

Now on sale on Amazon for $79. This is much easier to recommend at this price, albeit still not a great deal.

some bundled promos with it

I think it should be sold unbundled then you’d pair it with a multi-port PD output charger when they ship. This is because if you wanted PD you’d be stretching typically a laptop’s internal battery then when get to wall socket wish to recharge both the powerbank and the laptop.

Hence Powercore need multi-port Powerport to balance out the typical use case.

1 Like

Really nice one, I am looking forward to this one.

You mean you ordered it? Seems pricey… given you’re going to buy it for a PD device which would itself come with a charger so you’re either carrying 2 chargers or one of the two you own.

Agree. I can see future PowerCores not coming bundled with a PowerPort.

UPDATE: Now just $59 with code ANKERPD9!

Link

2 Likes

Anyway for me to use the code after I’ve ordered it?? Its in the middle of shipping right now and will arrive tomorrow, so will I just have to send it back and order a new one with the code tomorrow?

Do you have the option to cancel or amend your Amazon order? If not you would have to return and re-order with the code, should the code not have expired before ordering a new one…

The problem is Amazon is so fast and it’s already shipped

Send an email to support@Anker.com and inform them that you couldn’t apply the code and wish to receive the discount. Make sure to give them the order details as well. They may just credit you the difference
@AnkerOfficial

@joshuad11 thanks for the update!

1 Like

Ankers competitors like RAVPower, and Aukey have been known to refund the difference in very similar circumstances. I would definitely shoot them an e-mail through Amazon.

I mean I’ll probably be spending the 20$ on more Anker products :grin:

1 Like