We Love Testing | Wakey

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Wakey is now available to test on the We Love Testing page. Testers will be announced on July 2.

Previous Post:

Soundcore has finally released Wakey… Take a look!

Features & details

• Hassle-Free Wireless Fast Charging: Built-in wireless charger powered by Anker technology. Charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and Note 9 and 7.5W for iPhone XR, Xs Max, XS, X, and 8 Plus.
  • Comfort in Sound: Easily pre-set your favorite FM radio stations or connect your device via Bluetooth or AUX cable. Audio is delivered via full-range stereo drivers.
  • Wakey Wakey, Rise and Shine: Set up to 15 individual alarms and choose from 10 alarm tones to wake up in a way that suits you.
  • Goodnight, Sleep Tight: Choose from 10 sleep-inducing ambient sounds or compose your own soothing soundscape using the Soundcore app. The LED display automatically dims in low light levels to avoid disturbing your sleep.
  • In Harmony with You: Instantly synchronize Wakey using the Soundcore app, or use the built-in touch bar for fast access. Wakey’s innovative design was awarded a 2018 Golden Pin Design Award.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Wakey is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $99.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Wakey? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Personally, I would have been much more interested if this could be controlled by a virtual assistant.

34 Likes

:cry:. So sad… too much money for my taste.

4 Likes

The white and grey cloth is a killer combo! It looks so clean and pleasing on the eye.

$99 isn’t too bad for everything that it has to offer, although I’d probably be more happy if it goes for about $70 on a DOTD.

8 Likes

While I wouldn’t use the FM radio, a clock, bluetooth speaker, and wireless charger in to one product would be nice to have. I like it, but I just don’t need it.

3 Likes

thanks for the sharing these details @joshuad11 … hope to see some deals / discounts on Wakey, with the price lowered to 60 to 70, may go for it :wink:

4 Likes

Are you sure you wouldn’t rather have any of these colors? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would be interested in this if it supported Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.

9 Likes

Will it be available in all those colors? I agree with @Macgyver15 about that color combo. It’s the best one :grin:.

Alexa would be really cool to incorporate… it would totally make it worth that price

2 Likes

It’s a no brainer why Anker did not plan it as a smart device with Google Assistant or Alexa… if it could be added - it’s a match made in heaven!!

3 Likes

Wow looks great, I’m definitely interested. But at that price tag, I can’t justify another wireless charger since I already have 2. And I use my Google Mini as my alarm lol. But if it drops on price, then most likely I’d get it

2 Likes

That is a bit pricey. But I guess if you need an alarm clock that has wireless charging and all that, it may be worth it. I don’t have anything that does wireless charging. And I haven’t used an alarm clock in years.

2 Likes

The green and blue ones are very nice as well! I could probably be swayed with one of those.

I chose the white and grey one as it would blend in better with its surroundings in my room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wakey looks great :+1:

2 Likes

So want one …

@AnkerOfficial this would make a great fiftieth present :wink:

I think you missed a trick not using dab radio, especially at this price bracket.

1 Like

I like the design, but I think I would prefer the black version to match my nightstand.

3 Likes

Looks good but DAB and a black option would be sweet for a gen 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ps…
Is it twin speakers, or just one cone?

1 Like

@MacBlank x2 5w drivers I believe

3 Likes

YES!!! The black looks sleek! As @Shenoy stated Google Assistant included would have been a dream! Here is my credit card…

I need it!! :heart_eyes: but it is very expensive! :cry:

1 Like

You purchase was declined… the Credit Card has expired :wink: :joy:

2 Likes