[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

I’ll wait just a bit for the darker one. Hopefully it is out soon… maybe a coupon or discount to offset the no color option?

Well, these all seem to be 5’.

UPDATE

PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports is now available… Take a look!

Features & details

• One for All: Equipped with 2 AC outlets and 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously.
  • Advanced Charging Technology: Delivers an optimized charge to 2 USB devices using Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ charging technology.
  • Space-Saving and Portable: PowerStrip 2 has a compact square design, with a slimmer plug than other power strips for maximum space-saving at home or in your travel bag.
  • Superior Safety: A thick rubber-coated power cable, fire-retardant casing, and an internal safety shutter ensure peace of mind for you and your family.
  • What You Get: PowerStrip 2, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $22.99, and should begin shipping on July 24.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports? Would you still consider buying a power strip with USB-A ports in 2019? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

We are still waiting on PowerStrip 6 with 3 USB Ports…

1 Like

While this looks like a great product I think the picture is very misleading. It’s not equivalent to a ac 6 Plug power strip, 3 wall chargers and 3 cables.

It’s the equivalent of having two wall chargers a 2 Port AC power strip and they should have tossed another 3in1 cable on left side of a picture.

Just my two cents take it or leave it😁 @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Haha, that is a very good point.

1 Like

Yeah even a broken clock is right twice a day :grin:

1 Like

@dicejedi, how’s your PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports working for you?

I’ll take it. Just checked Amazon and it won’t be available until the 23rd. Got it in my shopping cart now.

Wait, you don’t already have it? I thought you needed it for your trip on July 15.

@Insider After reviewing on Amazon I did not see where this powerstrip will do surge protection grounding nor UL listed. Is this something that was forgotten in the description or it doesn’t have either?

I am still using my tripp lite. I am here now in Staten Island and would have loved to have it before I left from home. Anyway no I didn’t get it cause I didn’t know this was out. I knew about the three plug one but not the two plug

1 Like

Are you talking about the PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports? If so, I don’t see anything either.

Although that would be a question for @AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical, not me.

I thought you always wanted PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports (?).

1 Like

Yes, that is how it all started out. Form factor just wasn’t working due to the 9 in size not fitting in toolbag with my other tools. Anyway this two plug one will fit, it needs to be a surge protector not just a powerstrip…

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. The form factor and even power of PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports seem nice, but only if it comes with the same safety as PowerStrip 3 with 3 USB Ports.

1 Like

Even beyond that, you can only use the 3-in-1 cable to charge one thing at a time. For the other setup you can charge everything at once…

The prices are great. I’ll probably order one in the near future

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker has just released its PowerStrip 6… take a look!

Features & details

• Big Expansion: 6 AC outlets and 3 USB charging ports (18W total USB output) provide power and charging for up to 9 devices from a single wall charging unit.
  • Advanced Charging Technology: Delivers an optimized charge to USB devices using Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ charging technology.
  • Superior Safety: Advanced surge and overload protection, combined with fire-resistant casing and a safety switch, keep you and your devices safe.
  • Room for All: Extra space between each AC outlet provides room for larger plugs, and the space-saving 45° plug design keeps the other wall outlets free.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Strip 6 with 6.6 ft cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip 6 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $35.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip 6? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Three new PowerStrip models with Power Delivery are coming soon. Learn more here.

Now that’s what I need! The more ports the better for me!

1 Like

I really wish these supported latest powerIQ3.0 and quickcharge 3.0.

1 Like

I love how the ports are spread apart for brick chargers.

1 Like