NFC pairing Soundcore Boost - Android

Really happy with the sound and quality of the my soundcore boost, but I am finding connecting inconvenient.

How do I use the NFC pairing with an Android device? I have a One Plus 5, NFC is turned on but nothing seems to happen.

At the moment each time I want to connect to the device I have to go to the bluetooth settings and connect to it. It would be great to be able to hover the phone over it and it automatically connect.

Cheers
Paul

1 Like

Assuming that you leave your Bluetooth on all the time on your phone then it should automatically connect when the speaker is turned on & paired with the phone. Provided your phone was the last Bluetooth device that you used the speaker with. Try clearing your Bluetooth cache. I was also having Bluetooth connection issues a few months ago and clear the catch haven’t had a problem since.

•Go to Settings.
•Select “Application Manager”
•Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications.
•Select Storage.
•Tap Clear Cache.
•Go back.

As for the NFC you how to find “The Sweet Spot” NFC only has a few centimeter range.

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Thank you so much for your response! We really appreciate your support. @Paul_WF If you want to try the NFC function, please turn off the Bluetooth first and turn on the NFC on your phone. Then please turn on the speaker and make sure the distance between the speaker and the phone less than 10cm. Any further assistance please feel free to contact us via support@anker.com. Thanks

1 Like