Next-Gen Wireless Charging for the Latest iPhones! | 10% OFF

Hey, Anker fans!

With a community full of gadget-heads like this one, I don’t think I’d be too far off in assuming that many of you have your eyes on the latest iPhones. From upgraded screens, dual-SIM capability, and faster processing than ever, there’s a lot to love.

Of course, all of the new iPhones have one major feature in common: wireless charging! As we’ve shown before, our wireless chargers come packed full of high-speed technology to give your devices an optimal charge.

We don’t want your iPhone to be hobbled right out of the box by a stock charger that connects to the wall. To make it easy for you to cut the cable, we’ve made all of our wireless chargers 10% off, for a limited time only!

Just use the code 10WIRELESS at check out to take advantage of this special offer.

Click on your country to explore the deals: US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy.

Power On!

15 Likes

iPhone users who are waiting on the AirPower should buy a 3rd party wireless charger instead…apparently they are having trouble fixing an overheating issue with the product.

2 Likes

Or wait for Anker’s PowerWave Duo! @AnkerOfficial, any updates on the wireless chargers from CES?

2 Likes

(MOD NOTE: Removed due to Spam)

@fimajol_wika, your post appeared to be Spam. Please familiarize yourself with the community rules: https://community.anker.com/users/fimajol_wika/rules

2 Likes

These are £20 today but just wanted to check what cable/power brick I needed to get the 7.5w charge for my iPhone.

I have a spare PD port so do I also need a USB-C to Micro USB cable?

Cheers

You would need a power brick that is quick charge 3.0 compatible. And if I’m not mistaken that wireless charger still uses micro USB input to charge it

1 Like

Hi @elmo41683 I knew it was Micro USB but being an apple fanboy I don’t have any quick charge bricks here so was hoping to make use of the PD port if possible.

Will it definitely not work?

Honestly I dont know. What I do know is that Qualcomm quick charge 4.0 is compatible with PD, which is backwards compatible with the other QC specs…so does that mean PD charger will work the same? I dont know, it doesn’t hurt to try it

1 Like

Thats awesome product

Great! just what I needed!

Would love to beta the stand! Wink wink :crazy_face: