New Years celebrations

Defo home with the wonderful fiancée. It what we prefer, so does the bank manager!

Also, at our ages, we been there, got the t-shirt n baseball cap and scars… Did you see that there?

1 Like

There are a lot of bars down the street from me. When we go to take our dog out for the night, we see all these drunks and rowdy people stumbling back to their car and hope that they don’t actually plan on driving. Therefore, we usually just stay home, where it’s safe. Besides that, we want to save our celebration for my birthday the next day :slight_smile: Yes, I’m a New Year’s baby. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, Happy New Year everyone. Here’s to a great 2018. Please be safe if you’re going out tonight.

2 Likes

Im a two days post new years baby. :joy: Happy early birthday! As I will probably be too cough sober to remember about anything after tonight :wink:

2 Likes

family dinner at my house and then get the kids to sleep so they recover from the what little cold they have before we go on the trip

1 Like

Happy early birthday @Nhi and @cava3395 and happy new years don’t party too hard

3 Likes

Thank You Sir!

Happy New Year folks, hope you all had a great one.

Party with my neighbor :balloon::balloon::balloon::sparkles:

1 Like

One hour left and we have no idea what to do. We watched the greatest showman and now we are waiting for midnight so we can go to bed.

1 Like

Hahaha. Happy early birthday to you too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you. I’m gonna party hard with Apple Cider :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. Not much of a drinker but I’m sure hubby will get me to take a sip of something. I’m more of a 1 sip = floor kind of gal. Total lightweight. Hubby thinks it’s hilarious. Glad I can amuse him from time to time. Anyway, Happy 2018 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t go out last night due to the cold, but darnit I didn’t want to go to work because it’s so cold

1 Like

I’m not back to work til the 8th :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Dang, that is definitely cold! :snowflake:

Darn car kept wanting to shut off and when it finally stayed running ,it took until I was almost at work to finally have heat. Thank goodness we keep blankets in the car otherwise I would hae showed up to work as a popsicle

Oh, that would be too cold for me. Is this a normal temperature for this time?

Is it diesel? Usually diesels even here in California have an issue starting in weather not even remotely as cold as you experienced this morning. :anguished:

Not usually this cold but low to mid teens is normal. Alas my friend showed me it’s -34 where he lives and sbowing out so I can’t complain

No diesel, just gas

Wow! Thats crazy. Time for an upgrade! :wink:

Haha yea expecially since my car has no heat