New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

This is really nice of Anker they have the best community.

2 Likes

Way to go! I love my SoundCore Space headphones, especially for travel.

I hope to be lucky enough to get a gift like that. Way too many goodies and gadgets that I want from Anker!

2 Likes

Love that they gave you the case but if you don’t have the capsul it’s just a carrying case.

2 Likes

WoW! That is sweet! I would have been happy with just a cable, but they sent you a plethora of things. It is definitely an Anker Christmas for you!

Hi, My name is nick and am new to this site, like the website and products. Its a great thought to give some giveaways to new account people, i’m excited to win something too and all the best to everyone, congrats to the winner’s.

4 Likes

Mod edit - content removed.

@trimsphoto0 please refrain from these types of posts as there are considered advertisements / SPAM which are not permitted on the community. Thanks.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all those recognized! Thanks for making the community a better place to talk tech!

3 Likes

I’m glad to know you are part of this best community!:grin:

1 Like

Nice to meet you, nick!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Always happy to help :thumbsup::pray:

1 Like

Too bad I can’t enter. @AnkerOfficial, can I make a new account for the giveaway and still win? (I doubt @AnkerOfficial will allow it though)

My name is Nick too, lol.

Wooooowwww :innocent::raising_hand_man:t2: Thank you @AnkerOfficial

Oh I have my eye on the Infini Pro, would love another round of testing opportunities, out of everything I would want to test that. I know you guys are capable of some really incredible sound quality and at a fraction of the price of anyone else! :point_right:t2:Tester​:point_left:t2: Lol

Honestly I cannot believe how much anker is underrated Anker is 1 of the best companies doing it but somehow they still get underlook but this year that’s all going to change I can feel it 2019 will be anker year so ass anker supporters it’s are job to be the best supporters :goat:

Yes indeed.
So we all are here to help “our company” to increase.
This is not pure propaganda only, I announce.
I own some products, I tested some products and I do really love them all, as they are good!

Enough said!

1 Like

Also how many Tech companies do you see interact with their fans I don’t see Beats doing this I don’t see Bose doing this I don’t see JBL doing I mean do you see Beats interacting with their fans no do you see Bose do you see JBL no so it truly blows my mind how much anker interact with their fans so props to anker coming from a long time fan so keep it up :goat:

1 Like

People ask me why do I use anker before I use Beats or Bose it’s because I know anker will deliver the first anker product that I bought back in 2016 soundbud sport and I loved it then I bought anker soundbuds curve so I let my friend use soundbuds curve and I asked him how do they sound and he said where did you get these from I said anker and then he started buying anker products so to end this so what I’m trying to say is Anker says what it’s going to deliver on unlike some companies hope everyone has a nice day :goat::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Who’s ready for anker to release the new products I know I’m ready who else is ready because this is going to be big year :sunglasses::goat::joy:

1 Like