New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Hi, new to the community. Hope to try out Anker products!

Hi, I’m Meir, hope the power will be with me

Hello new members. Welcome to the Anker family :slight_smile: :tada:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the new members who have signed up, hope to see more post from everyone and we all get to know one another. Again welcome to the community of Anker Family

1 Like

Hello Hola Cho

happy new yr

happy new yr everyone

happy new yr to all

1 Like

hi am new happy new yr

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Shane (A.K.A Somnia and Shanesomnia around the internet)
I first discovered Anker when I impulse bought the Anker Soundcore speaker 2/3 years ago, and immediately fell in love with the power, battery life, clarity and general quality it provided.

I bought it to replace a much more expensive beats speaker which lasted 8 months before becoming distorted and had terrible battery life, with the expectation that any portable speaker would be the same after a few months of frequent use. HOW WRONG WAS I? Still that old, slightly beaten Anker Soundcore is providing me with perfect crisp sound and banging bass, and even with the charger port being slightly loose from the number of times I’ve charged it, the battery life has never failed me. Even when it beeps to tell me the battery is running low, I’ve had an hour on full volume.

So many people (Strangers on my travels, friends and family alike) have commented asking where I got it and how much I paid, and when I tell them it was around £30 on Amazon they’re always shocked.

Since then i’ve had a power bank (Which was so good somebody stole it), a multi-port USB charger and a load of USB cables, which i’ve found to be of exceptional quality. I’m so glad i’ve found Anker and you’re my go-to whenever I need a new piece of kit! Keep up the good work, whatever quality control process you put your products through, it’s working :slight_smile:

Hope I can be a helpful member of the Anker Community as you’ve been an essential part of my day to day life!

Sincerely,
Shane - Happy Customer and tech enthusiast :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and thanks, It’s great to be here! Hope I can make as good a contribution to the Anker Community as Anker has made to my days and nights out, BBQ’s, Long journeys etc etc!

1 Like

Hi! It’s just below each comment, first button to the right of your ‘like’ count! Hope this helps :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank u!!:blush:

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A big warm welcome to all the new community members. You are now part of a global Anker family where we all help each other (and fight a little bit - just like any loving family). :slight_smile:

This community has been growing for a while and the little search button on the top can answer most of your questions regarding products. Some of our more experienced members have spent a lot of time writing reviews/answering technical and not technical questions and all one needs to do is search for it. In case you do not find your answer, please feel free to post a question and one of us will get back to you (I can promise). Whatever the case is , please do not disappear after winning and try to STAY ACTIVE in this community.

However, most important — Please read the rules of community that helps us stay … maybe civilized… :smiley:

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

Also, the navigation pane on the link above will show you how to earn powerbucks (anker currency for auctions, contests, powerdraws, etc.) and go Level up…

Once again… WELCOME… and as @AnkerOfficial says “POWER ON” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi my name is jonathan. I love you products, I’ve bought quite a few battery packs, cords and wall plugs. Your products are nice and compacts, so it fits anywhere. Keep up the good products.

1 Like

Welcome new members! Enjoy this great community !!!

Hello guys! I was referred to join this community from a friend. I’m definitely looking to know more about Anker and make good friends along the way

1 Like

How wonderful. Congratulations to the previous winners. I have an Anker Power Bank and love it. I’d love to win a Soundcore Flare speaker. Thanks for sharing this fun giveaway with all your members.

1 Like