New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

This is why I love Anker! So many giveaways of great products!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS Lucky Winners!!! Thank you Anker for your constant giving back… It is very admirable and leaves a positive reflection on your social outreach. I am really impressed with all of the great products that you offer. They are not only great for my personal use,but they really make Awesome gifts, for holidays, rewards, prizes, and birthdays.

1 Like

Hi all John from Pittsburgh new to the community but love and have used Anker products for quite awhile now and can’t get enough of them so hopefully a new Flare will show up to add to my growing Anker product collection!

1 Like

Hi all, huge Anker fan and supporter here. Glad to join the community!

1 Like

hey Anker, love your stuff.

2 Likes

Greeting and Happy New Year from Texas!

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks so much Anker for this opportunity to win a speaker.

2 Likes

Hello Anker! Thanks for making me part of this great community!

2 Likes

Hello Anker, great products

2 Likes

Happy New Year, Anker! :tada:
You rock!

2 Likes

Hello!
Not a new member actually just had my 1 year with the community pass by!

For the new members you will absolutely love it here so much stuff to do&find out! Contests/giveaways, product info, discounts, new products, testers etc.

Congratulations to everyone who won the contests and the mystery boxes!!

@AnkerOfficial thanks so much for all the fun in 2018 can’t wait to see what you have planned for 2019

Def sharing this on my facebook

4 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Hello new world! Happy to be joining the Anker Community.

2 Likes

Hello, I love the products I’ve gotten from you so far. Look forward to getting more.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hope to learn and contribute as much as possible!

:slight_smile:

Cindi

2 Likes

Hello all, I’m happy to be here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well when the three groups of the mods, contribs, and top users, each get we can compare then.

3 Likes

Hey I just Joined the anker.com Power User community and am excited to learn more about anker.com and its products. I am also excited to extend the offer of free prizes to all my friends via my social media accounts! Thanks Anker.com for your generosity and dedication to providing people like me with the latest and greatest in power technology!

Sincerely, Bearsrock01

2 Likes

Sweet… here’s hoping

1 Like

Hi Anker community! Just received the Anker Powercore as a gift and now I’m obsessed about all their products. Currently looking up cables and wall plugs =)) *halp

1 Like