New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

That would be a sweet mystery box but I have a feeling it’s going to be newer products like last year’s box. possibly one of the three new unreleased soundcore speakers. The new life 2 over ear headphones would be awesome

3 Likes

I wouldn’t turn my nose up at that if I had won. That would make a nice surprise.

3 Likes

Better chance one of the Atoms is included.

1 Like

I don’t know didn’t they say they were aiming to release the atom in Q1 of 19? I think if it was that close to release they would have just said January most likely going to come out late February or March

1 Like

Hey everyone new member here but not new to anker products and their speakers really actually are waterproof and work great

2 Likes

Well, I haven’t been able to find anything on Amazon that would suggest an imminent release, so you might be right, but I really hope not!

2 Likes

I also hope that I’m not right. That felt weird to say :joy:

2 Likes

What’s up Jake. Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community, everyone! I hope you all stick around and enjoy some of the benefits of being a member. We are truly lucky to have this wonderful place to interact with each other about Anker and tech, all thanks to the Internet… and Anker!

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the contest!

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m Brian from USA and I’ve been using anker portable chargers pretty much my whole life and they never failed me. Nice to meet a community that supports the brand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love these giveaways!
I’m Kevin from Chicago. Just did a home bound Japan trip last month and my Anker battery and wall charger was a lifesaver in each city :slight_smile:

Hope to have a great year ahead with you guys!
Peace!

3 Likes

whaddup there’s supposed to be a :heart: button here but I can’t find it

3 Likes

New member here. Would love to win the Soundcore Flare. Looking forward to engage with community members as well.

2 Likes

How do we say :

“Einem geschenkten Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul”
“Do not look giftet horses in the mouth” :joy:

3 Likes

I am so glad to be part of community. Congratulation to all members who help the community. Happy new year all.

1 Like

Do you think we all get the same?
I wonder as mods/contributors gets “mystery gift boxes” while everyone else gets “gifts boxes”. Could just be same and Anker just didn’t add the word mystery, or they are infact two different boxes.

I think it would be cool if they were slightly different to recognise those who have more input into the community (I don’t mean that to belittle anyone else’s input). Even if it was the same plus a additional item or 2.

2 Likes

“Magical Mystery Tour” :grin:

I don’t care if there is no “mystery” inside.

I think the most important thing is, we have fun here and might stop discussions about who is getting something or not. :wink:

4 Likes

Beatles reference? :yum:

4 Likes

Hello :blush: i´m so happy to be part of this community :heart_eyes:

2 Likes