New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

I would love to see more giveaways that would bring me to this page more Ive entered a couple giveaways here haven’t won yet just having fun trying to win.(fingers crossed)

Hello, this speaker gives a nice crisp and clear sound for it’s size and it would be wonderful to have one again!

Hello folks

Greetings! This seems like a pretty nice community you’ve got going. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m Scott & I’ve always been into cutting edge electronics. Hope you pick me!

Anker products are great. I have gotten friends and family to buy them. Admittedly I’m a bit of a flashlight person so I own at least one of each of the ones you make. I keep them in all my cars and tucked away in many parts of the house.

Happy New Year to all. Hope to hear big news at CES

Pretty dang awesome, congratulations to all the box winners!
Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the awesome community and generosity!

Got to love anker products :grimacing:

Thank you Anker for designing high quality items, and always surprising the community with deals and giveaways. Ever since I bought my Anker laptop battery, they are my go-to brand for consumer electronics.

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year for you all!!!

I’m so very happy to be able to finally be part of this community. I have heard so many good things about you guys since my fiancee and brother in law are within this community.
I cannot wait to learn about and see all the great things including cool products that you have and offer.
I’m a big fan of technology and for what I have seen there are loads of awsome products within this companies. I hope you choose me to win the prize.

Thank you for having me. x

Hello, Happy new year.

Congratulations to all of you

Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing new Anker products in 2019 especially the Gallium nitride PD chargers!

Happy new year to everyone, good luck to all. Started using anker products recently & have been very happy with that decision.

Wow! What a great deal! Thank You Anker! I’m glad I joined such an amazing group for my favorite electronic products.

So, I just thought a nice box would include something from every Anker brand:

• Anker: Battery and/or cable
  • Eufy: Smart Plug
  • Roav: SmartCharge Spectrum
  • Nebula: Since there’s no real budget Nebula product - or they are overly large for a gift box - no Nebula product
  • Soundcore: Liberty Air

I know it’s a long long shot, but one can dream, right?

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem like too much of a long shot!

2 Likes

Happy to be here! I am a HUGE fan of Anker products and recommend them almost daily.

1 Like

I don’t know, I think Anker really likes their VIPS. Some of the VIP boxes in the past have been exceedingly generous. You may well wind up with a Nebula product in there.

3 Likes