New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Happy New Year! Thanks for the chance to win. I enjoy getting your email updates.

Thank You Anker! Great way to get the word out. There is so much misinformation about battery and charging technology.

And too much bias and brand distrust simply because folks are ignorant. Open discussions can only help get the word out.

Thank You! :heart_eyes:

Happy New Year, fan of your products.

1 Like

Hi im Miranda and I loves yalls products. I cant get enough, and I cannot wait to see the future products you come out with.

Hello. I love my anker power bricks

I love Anker Products, power bricks, SoundCore and USB hubs are all great products!!

Congrats to all who won! And more importantly, Thank you for your contributions and keeping this Forum lively, informative and a family community! I do love logging on and reading, learning and laughing! Maybe one day I can be in the “Hall of Fame” :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @AnkerOfficial!! I always look forward to the surprise gifts and continue choosing your items over the competition.

Being an intrepid traveller. I do go through Bluetooth speakers quite often. Wouldn’t mind one of these to try!

Hello! Happy New year!

Hello, and thanks for the giveaway! Looking forward to seeing who wins!

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:64834”]
members
[/quote

Hello Anker community! Happy new year all!

Hello, long time user, first time community member

Hello, and happy new year all!

Happy to be here and I look forward to contributing in any way I can.
I originally worked in the semiconductor industry but I am in publishing now.

Love the products I purchase from Anker, they are my go to place for purchase whenever possible.

1 Like

Happy new year and good luck to you in 2019!

Hello everyone, Happy New Year from the O-H-I-O … Hope your year is starting off good and it gets better.

1 Like

Hello,
Happy New year!

1 Like

Looking forward to better charging tech! Glad to be here.

1 Like

Hello, good luck to you everyone best wishes

1 Like

Happy New Year! I have sound core spirit pro ear buds and they are awesome!

1 Like