New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Hello! I love anything you guys make the quality surpasses the competition by a huge amount. Thanks.

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to the new year! My name is Landon and I am very excited to join the Anker community. I just recently began using Anker products and I am wowed by their incredible quality. I plan to continue using these great products throughout 2019 and in the years to come. It is thrilling to know I am now amongst the best tech community out there. Thank you @AnkerOfficial for this incredible opportunity!

Cheers to the new year!

So glad I get to have an opportunity to join in, always love my Anker speakers and would love to win another. Thanks

Hey. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Love your products.

Hello! My name is Brittany and I’m excited to be a part of this community! Happy New Year!

Wow, another awesome product from Anker.

Congratulations guys, those who won the prize for the new promotion from Anker. I am a big fan of Anker and always wanna be one of the first want to have a good experiment with the new products that just came out. However, I don’t use Twitter or Facebook ever :sweat:. Happy new year with new product, Anker​:+1:

Regards,
Benjamin Nguyen.

1 Like

By commenting on the thread you are entering the competition to win a flare.

Glad to be offered a chance to become a part of the community. And a chance to win one of these, makes it awesome!! Thanks

I love my Anker products, I know that I’m going to get unrivalled quality and build. Looking forward to being part of the community. HNY folks

Ooo, would love an Anker mug. I’d keep it at my coffee shop, and then can pass on what it is

Happy new year everyone!
A new speaker would be great :+1:t2:

Hi, just signed up to this. Love a bit of new tech so keen to see what this forum is all about.

Anker … you guys are very generous … congrats to the winners and Happy New Year to all

Such one?

Hi I’m new member Donnie, I like biscuits so I need an exercise bike, please hook me up. Over and out.

Hi all, newly joined, 63 , male and living near Cardiff, UK.

This sounds great - looking forward to getting involved. Earphones, speakers, power banks, solar power, or basically any other gadget is right up my street!

Hi thank you for a chance to win

Hi I would just like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone my name is Joanne and thankyou for the opportunity to may be win the speaker :blush:

Hi!! Glad to be part of the community :smiley: