New speakers - Soundcore Boost and Select and Pro

Inside the soundcore boost

1 Like

Yes I had the charge 2 and the flip. The charge 2 was better. I still like the anker better though it has better sound quality to me. It has impressed me more than any other bluetooth speaker for it’s size. I have heard a Harmon kardon that looked like a large ufo. It sounded great but cost $300 and is very large. But for price and size anker is the best to me so far.

1 Like

How does the Pro compare to the Sport XL?

It has more bass louder and better all around sound quality. It is heavier though.

1 Like

Sport so is still very good though you would be happy with it. Pro is a big step up though.

1 Like

I have the Sport, thinking about upgrading to Pro… should I?

I would info could afford it. If not just stick to the sport. The pro is much better though. It’s not as durable as the sport though.

Oh, how is it’s durability?

And do you know what the price of the Select was?

It’s durable enough I would not want to drop it too much though. The select is $69.

1 Like

It would survive drops but would take some cosmetic damage.

1 Like

Check this out! It’s on eBay for $35.
Should I get it?

Better than $89 on Amazon@nigelhealy
Also on Anker store now.

v.big discount, it is NOT Ankerofficial therefore no warranty of the same level, i.e. not the 18 month ship-replacement-free.

B.careful.

2 Likes

Anker’s website still wrong

Points to

Anker making errors is common.

Link works for the UK (albeit with the wrong name/details), but ouch :open_mouth:;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K6YZJQY/ref=sr_1_10?sr=1-10&ie=UTF8&tag=ianker-21&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B01K6YZJQY

Can see the price falling shortly…

1 Like

yep, that price for some period to then show the price reduction…

Pretty much Anker’s SOP, wouldn’t be surprised if this or the boost ends up on an upcoming giveaway as the main prize…

From a picture @Yosef_Schmukler just posted in the following thread, it seems the Select and Boost have finally made their public appearances

1 Like

The Pro is on Anker’s site and points to $90 on Amazon.

The Boost and Select still not showing online.

90$ not bad at all, £159 on Amazon UK (with a wrong description to boot)