New speakers - Soundcore Boost and Select and Pro

I found the Boost on eBay.

Is Anker changing their speaker packaging?

Canā€™t say Iā€™ve noticed other than the previous black/silver for the premium models aka SoundCore Sport XL, otherwise all Iā€™ve seen is the blue/white routineā€¦

Have a link, didnā€™t see it when I was browsing earlierā€¦

Not certain how I missed that. From the description I would say it was a demo / sample model sent for feedback on audio qualityā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering what the price of the Pro will beā€¦ Considering that the Boost was $80, Iā€™m thinking closer to $100, but hoping not. How about you?

It was $100 for the pro

Yes ofc works. The package says 18 hrs on the pro it has seemed to be about 14 hrs for me. I play at high volume levels though.

1 Like

Thanks! What is ofc?

I ment nfc

1 Like

Someone above asked about nfc functionality above I just had a typo.

1 Like

Do you want pics of the pro it looks the same as fcc images. It has much better treble than the boost. The boost seems to have stronger bass. The boost has the up button for more bass. The pro does not have the up button.

1 Like

I disassembled the boost the other day it had a 7.2 volt battery 2 drivers and 2 bass radiators. Made pretty good. The speakers had large magnets. If you want I can take it apart again and send pics.

1 Like

Nah, you donā€™t have to send pics. How much better is the Pro vs the Boost overall? Also, do you remember what the price was on the Select? Thanks so much! I appreciate the help.

Just checked my local Walmart. Nothing there except for a few power banks.

Also if you have any other comparable Bluetooth speakers, Iā€™d love to year your thoughts on how the Anker ones stack up in the same price range.

Anker has been the best I have had. I had a braven balance, skull candy barricade, bose soundlink, UE roll, Jawbone, and many more I canā€™t remember. Anker is my favorite so far.

2 Likes

Thanks! How about JBL?

1 Like