New speakers - Soundcore Boost and Select and Pro

Now we’re just waiting for the Boost.

The Select is in select Walmarts… get it?!

The FCC posting has Select product code A3106, the Soundcore 2 is A3105.

The FCC report lists both model numbers;

Different colours?

Think it has to do with the logo branding. The report mentions the A3106 test model is part of the A3105 model range. Difference description lists ‘all same except different appearance’ and the logo on this new named version is larger, like the first gen branding.

Guess they were undecided on name at time of testing. Weird that some have made it to Walmart under the ‘Select’ name if they have gone for SoundCore 2…even the FCC manual lists ‘Select’

That is interesting, my friend.

Strange… no new logo on these new speakers.

Boost is now on Anker site and Amazon, though unavailable.

Boost and 2 are now in stock on Amazon. Pro isn’t though.
I came across the speakers today in my local Walmart. It’s not a big one, so I was surprised to see them. The Pro is still $100. Boost was $80 (out of stock). And Select (not 2) was even cheaper.

Wow! I was comparing the SoundCore Pro’s specs to some of JBL’s wireless BT speakers and I’m pretty impressed! I only compared wattage, but am in the process of doing a more detailed comparison. These have been my results from the more simple analyzation.

SoundCore Pro quite a bit better than the $100 JBL Flip 4.
SouneCore Pro a little bit better than the $150 Charge 3.
SoundCore Pro not too far off from $180 Playlist.

That’s pretty impressive for a $90 speaker from a brand that’s not known for its speakers. Of course that’s just based on specs and audio quality only, not any other features.

Stay tuned for my more detailed comparison.

Is the Sport XL better than the Charge 2?

If you do decide to pick up the Select, I’d be curious to hear how it sounds vs the Flip.

Do you have the Premium?

Well, well, well. It looks like Walmart my have contacted Anker and requested they list the SoundCore Pro for the full $99 price on Amazon. Check it there now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K6YZJQY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6kylzbMNVX2SH

In the comments section of the few videos out there on YouTube covering these products, it sounds like these new speakers aren’t impressing people as much as Anker may have hoped.

Yeah Im still happy with my Sport XL than this Pro. :thumbsdown:
#REGIFT

Really?! Why?

The sound quality just doesn’t even seem to come close to the Sport XL. The Sport XL sounds so much more crisp and clean and the bass has better high and lows, it may just be my ears but there is a noticeable difference to me The style in my opinion is not all that great either. Sport XL is a great overall value.

1 Like

So you had the Pro and compared it yourself?

Yes I HAVE the pro and have tested it out already. Any other questions detective? :joy:

1 Like