New solar panel?

I have read the comparison review thanks for sharing it is pretty much in line with what you have been telling me.
Well amazon do not send any solar panels except for ravpower 28w to Turkey. I have searched through amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de but no luck.
So after accepting that my choices are very limited, today I’ve ordered the ravpower hoping that I’ll get the good one. I have seen pretty good reviews on it on amazon.co.uk it is more popular in UK apparenty.
I also got the anker soundcore sport, I had my eye on that for a while.
I don’t understand why it is too hard to get a solar panel in Turkey. It’s a pretty sunny country as a matter of fact two people got arrested couple of years ago after they shot at sun(cause it was too hot) with real guns :grin:

Anyway I will try it out during morning time like you said and see how it goes. If it is not a good fit then I can return it and probably look to buy the Anker or Choe tech by paying the extra shipping.

Perhaps some day Anker will read this and allow us to buy their items. One can hope :slight_smile:

1 Like