New Releases | PowerWave 7.5W Wireless Charger UNBOXING

Very cool to see that it will support Apple’s 7.5W charging!

1 Like

Looks like I found a mother’s day present for my wife and a birthday present for her too!

Put me down for both please!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!! Another question,

1 Like

Great question. I think many other community members will be interested in this answer as well @AnkerTechnical

I’d like to add, though… What about 10W? Would that require the QC3?

Anker PowerWave 7.5W Wireless Pad now available on Amazon.

According to the listing, it is in stock and ready to ship now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update looking to buy. Maybe I’ll wait a day and see if the power users get a discount code on it. Seems like all the new products are getting discount codes.

Wow very detailed review! I love it! I need to get one of these. Am I the only one who loves Anker’s packaging?

1 Like

In the end of March, it will be released in the UK.:grin:

2 Likes

You have to use the QC 3.0 charger to get 7.5W charging speed.

Yes, it require QC3 to achieve.

Totally kicking myself right now. I got the PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports over the the PowerPort Speed 5 Ports non USB C and was torn over the choice. While USB C is helpful, I wanted my nightstand to have everything on one block :sweat:

1 Like

So can I confirm the that PowerPort Speed 5 Ports will work for full charging compatibility instead of using the block included, because it has QC3?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions! I was able to have Amazon assist me in a return of the PD so I can get the Speed 5, but I have until today to send it back!

1 Like

Had it in my cart to purchase and it seems it has gone away right now. Hopefully it will be back. Was going to purchase today

Wireless Pad 10 Deal

https://www.thrifter.com/anker-amazon-gold-box-powerport-wireless-charging-pad

1 Like

this qi pad looks really nice

Just got a discount code through the power users and have ordered it.:+1:t3:

1 Like

Don’t forget to write a review when it comes in, let us all know how well it works for you

I will make a post because of the power user review

I want to win that Power-Z usb QC3 meter :sunglasses::microscope:

Ordered this morning coming tomorrow. Love that 1 day delivery from amazon