New Releases | PowerWave 7.5W Wireless Charger UNBOXING

Same. The way they worded the post sounds like it should be available now.

2 Likes

Looks good @AnkerOfficial.

Not a big fan of wireless charge. If it charges fast and through a heady duty case I might get one for night charging.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Posts like this one is what we want more often, I think! Especially if itā€™s before the official launch.

To me, the naming seems very confusing. Why are they called 7.5 if they can output 10W?!

4 Likes

how fast will i charge a 8 plus iphone?

1 Like

I have the powerport wireless 10 That I used for a couple weeks until I got my Anker magnetic mount. The Mount won the battle and the wireless charger now sits in itā€™s box collecting dust. I enjoyed it but not enough to go through the hassle of removing the metal plate that is required with my magnetic base. Funny that the wireless 10 was discontinued very soon after itā€™s release.

Unfortunately, I donā€™t have any devices that can utilize these products. Itā€™s neat though.

Prices have been announcedā€¦
The ANKER PowerWave 7.5W Pad, $42.99. The ANKER PowerWave 7.5W Stand, $46.99.
AndroidHeadlines

Prices seem a bit steep to me, most likely we will see a price drop shortly after its release in March

Yowzers, that is a little pricey. But still less than the Belkin Qi charger at $60: http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F7U027/

Yea sadly I can only see the prices going up further as more and more people want it

Iā€™ll give that wireless 10 a good homešŸ˜

Usually the opposite occurs. As time since a productā€™s launch increases, demand typically decreases, which would likely result in a price drop and/or more frequent and heftier sales.

Haha, true.

So did this have to have Apple certification for the 7.5W output?

It will be released before March 20th.:grin:

:smile:
Maybe you could buy it for someone else!

Yeah, you also save some money to buy an extra stand holder.:grin:

The wireless chargers will be supplied in the US and Canada first, and later also in the UK, Germany and Japan.

Yes, it will also contain chargers too.:grin:

1 Like

We want to emphasize the Apple fast charging speed, so we called 7.5W. Because it is more difficult to do actually.

1 Like

The current PowerPort Wireless pad and stand are 5W standard wireless charger, while the PowerWave supports different standards (5W/7.5W/10W ), which charges faster. With built-in fans, it has an overall better performance than the PowerPort Wireless series. It also comes with a wall charger and PowerLine, our premium durable USB cable.

We are designing the PowerWave series following Qi specifications. It can be used in Qi-compatible mobile phones. As for the Qi-certification, weā€™ll get it a bit later.

i like the stand, my X would look good in it