New Releases - PowerCore 10000 PD and PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-10000mAh-Portable-Delivery/dp/B07HBTY3Z2

PowerCore 10000 PD
The Portable 18W Power Delivery Charger

From Anker, America’s Leading Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
30 million+ happy users and counting

Two Charging Technologies
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, or juice up via 10W USB-A with Anker’s signature charging technology, PowerIQ.

High Capacity
Holds enough power to provide 2.5 charges for Samsung Galaxy S9, over 2 charges for Google Pixel 3, or nearly one full charge for iPad Pro.

Leading Safety
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system combines with reliable and long-lasting battery cells—the same cells used by leading electric automakers.

Trickle-Charging Mode
Other portable chargers may fail to detect and deliver the tiny power requirements of small devices and wearables. PowerCore has Trickle-Charging Mode to ensure a fast and safe charge for every device, no matter the size.

Power Delivery 18W Supporting Devices:

• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
  • iPad Pro 2018
  • Galaxy Note 8
  • Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
  • Google Pixel
  • Nexus 6P

Specs
Recharging Time: 3.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2A
Total Power Output: 28W

Note

• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
  • Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops / tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
  • Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) for quick recharge in 3.5 hours or recharge time will be 9…

Input: 5V = 2A / 9V = 2A / 12V = 1.5A
Wireless Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
USB Output: 5V = 1A

Compatibility:
Compatible Phone Models:

• iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus and later
  • Other Qi compatible phones

Compatible Apple Watch Models: (1m Apple watch charging cable not included.)

• Apple Watch Series 2 (38 mm & 42mm)
  • Apple Watch Series 3 (38 mm & 42 mm)
  • Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm & 44 mm)

Notes:
• Please use the included Quick Charge 2.0 / 3.0 wall charger. 5V / 1A wall chargers are not sufficient to power PowerWave+ Pad.
• iOS 11.2 is required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
• If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me why it doesn’t support the original Apple Watch?

Plus, my watch came with a 2m cable which I doubt would fix in that base :frowning:

Good to see it on the market already though :thumbsup:

I think the price is good as long as it charges other smartwatches. I have a Samsung watch and this PowerWave+ pad with watch holder is something that I’d love to get. Definitely cheaper than Samsung’s :+1:

1 Like

Nice! I’m deciding which power bank to get!

Probably their way of telling us to upgrade? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still on the original too.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for posting!

It still probably works with the original Apple Watch, just ask Anker support to be sure :slight_smile:

PowerCore 10000 PD is so perfect for me in term of the spec (1PD, 1 USB-A), but I hope they will have an ultra slim version that it will easily to hold with iPhone X,XR just like when they released Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000 Ultra Slim that goes together with iPhone 6,7,8.

And maybe in the future PowerCore 10000 PD with just 2PD Port.