A few months after the launch of the original VIVA ($47.59, rated 4.0 ), Roav is releasing an upgraded version: VIVA Pro… Check it out!
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, ask Alexa to read an Audible book, shop online, play music, and more. Spotify will be supported as soon as available.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger.
- Extensive Connectivity: Use in virtually any car by connecting via Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, AUX-Out, or FM transmission.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA Pro, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.
Again, the main differences with this model are the built-in FM transmitter, as well as the inclusion of an auxiliary output, in order to allow for compatibility across a wider range of vehicles.
Pricing and Availability: Roav’s VIVA Pro is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $72.99 (was $69.99), and should begin shipping on September 12.
What are your thoughts on this new VIVA? If your vehicle isn’t compatible with the regular VIVA, are you interested in giving this a shot? Let us all know everything you’re thinking by leaving a reply!