[New Release] USB-C to HDMI Cable

As teased by @AnkerTechnical back in January, Anker has finally released their long-awaited USB-C to HDMI cable! Previously, all that was available was their USB-C to HDMI adapter ($23.99), which required a separate HDMI cable. It’s very possible that this product will be seeing a refresh shortly, as well.

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • USB-C Input: Enables reversible plugging and provides total compatibility with the newest computers and devices.
  • High Definition: HDMI supports resolutions up to 4K and makes multi-monitor displays a breeze.
  • Plug and Play: Use just like a regular HDMI cable—simply connect your devices to begin displaying media.
  • What You Get: Anker USB-C to HDMI cable 6ft, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s USB-C to HDMI Cable is available to order now via Amazon US for a price of $19.99 and should begin to ship on July 2.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest cable? Let us all know everything you’re thinking by dropping a reply!

3 Likes

Sweet, finally. I had been using an adapter to hook my phone up to the TV so now I can just use one cable. I’ll be looking to get one of these soon

1 Like