[New Release] SoundCore Rave Mini

SoundCore’s 2nd release in the ‘party-proof’ speaker series is available on Amazon US

• Party-Starting Sound: Enjoy a huge 80W of sound delivered by a 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator. BassUpTM technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies in real time for a body-shaking experience.
  • IPX7 Waterproof: The water-tight casing creates an impenetrable seal to keep the music playing, even after full submersion.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: Rave Mini’s LEDs pulse, phase, and flow in time to the beat to create a dazzling display. Use Light DJ on the Soundcore app to control the lights and switch up your style.
  • 18-Hour Playtime: Go from your yard, to a tailgate, and on to a night of partying at the beach—all on a single change. And if your phone can’t keep up, plug it into the built-in USB port and charge while you play.
  • Soundcore App: Up the stakes with electrifying party games, tailor the EQ and lights, and switch between Indoor and Outdoor sound modes.

Now available to order at $149.99 on Amazon US for immediate shipping.

14 Likes

Looks awesome! I think all speakers should have LED lighting!

5 Likes

This would be an item I would go for.
Neil, as I suppose it will NOT fit into your rucksack you have already filled well, you should… :wink:

1 Like

Could make room if they need a tester :laughing:

2 Likes

Me too!

Seems like a very reasonable price :ok_hand:

1 Like

This thing is the mutts nuts. Bring on party time. Love it.

1 Like

Good to know, another soundcore from the master

1 Like

Looks cool, the lights look impressive, need to see them in action.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That looks really good. The speaker configuration looks great.

But can you pair two of them together?

1 Like

I think you can. Might be wrong but I believe someone said that on this forum somewhere

I wouldn’t mind having 1 of these for some kind of party. Those 18 hrs playtime and 4900 mAh battery looks great on paper!

1 Like

BT 5, YES :smiley::clap:
Hope it’s usb-c :wink:

1 Like

Will need a brick, same as ZERO, Neil mentioned.

1 Like

Now, that looks like a real party speaker. LOL. Love the look.

I hope those lights beat with the music playing

Nice! Looks like a nice party speaker

The light functions will no doubt be the same as the Flare :slight_smile:

And those can be switched off. OH GOOD! :grin: