[New Release] Soundcore Mega Now Available!

Soundcore has finally released Mega… Take a look!

Features & details

• Mega 101dB Sound: Attention-grabbing sound is produced by a front-facing 5.25-inch woofer and 2-inch tweeter. Low frequencies are fueled by a custom passive radiator that fills the back panel of the party speaker.
  • Party Speaker with Thumping Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification.
  • Fully Waterproof: Enclosed in an IPX7-rated waterproof casing, Mega party speaker can float on, or even be fully submerged in water.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: Our custom Party Light algorithm and independent DSP sync the LEDs to the beat in real-time. Use the Soundcore app to choose from 5 light modes to tailor the lights to the mood.
  • Soundcore App: Use the app to control Mega’s LEDs and add sound effects via LightDJ, play party games, or select indoor and outdoor modes.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Mega is available to order now from amazon.com for $149.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Soundcore's Mega? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
5 Likes

No USB-C Charging, No Partycast after such a long delay … big disappointment, would say Rave Neo or Rave PartyCast (yet to be released) would be better options. Its a no for me.

2 Likes

Here in Germany we can get only the Trance and the Rave mini.
They should try to get other speakers available for all, even for those few over the pond,
before creating “new” ones.

2 Likes

Up to 18hr playtime is pretty decent for a speaker of its type.

1 Like

I’d love to see a comparison video with this speaker and the Soundcore Trance. They look almost identical

1 Like

MEGA would fit to the right of the Soundcore Rave, no?
Make it happen @AnkerOfficial :rofl:

2 Likes

The PartCast is a MUST have if you want to pair up other speakers. When we take these speaker to the beach let’s say, you must have charging capabilities to insure we won’t run out of juice for our other devices. If we don’t want to carry Anker PowerBanks, the speaker(s) should handle that for us. However, I am happy that you kept the IPX-7 rated casing. If this speaker is like Rave Mini, it will flip the speakers facing towards the water fully submerged in water.

Bet you can throw some loud parties :heart_eyes:

Yes, they can KICK it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your neighbors might not appreciate it :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

Dang! Sweet! Not a bad price point either.

1 Like

She didn’t appreciate it. She used to call my music: :speaker: “Boom, Boom, Boom” :speaker:

She eventually moved out and moved back to Ireland (not because of me) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Interesting.

I wonder if all the Anker NC products sales are driven by all the BassUP product sales?

Personally I avoid using speakers as it’s antisocial, I own them for if others need to hear it, but if on your own, it’s selfish to make a big sound.

Fortunately selfish people don’t live in Faraday cages.

I bought some well reviewed Sony NC overear and doubled down on my electromagnetics and electronics skills. Soldering iron next.

1 Like

I would never dare to wear such NC overears at home.

My wife could not give me no more orders.
And a loyal husband needs orders and has to obey. :rofl:

1 Like