[New Release] Soundcore Life NC Finally Available!

Finally, been waiting on this…

Do these like other high priced earbud bands retract the ear buds?

The price is high but I bet it will drop. Nice to see you can use these on air plane (haven’t flown in 5 years). I thought airlines lifted the ban on Bluetooth devices? If not I will have to remember to bring my AUX cables on my next flight.

No retractable cable on these. Earbuds are magnetic though so they stick together when not in use.

These have 2 batteries. A 100 mAh and a 200 mAh. Total 300 mAh that gives it 10 hr with ANC on and 15 hr with ANC off.

2 Likes

Check its IPX rating. I use to do landscaping in Texas. In the summer they were always wet and dirty at the end of the day. I found at that time the Slims+ worked great. The newer lines have better ratings. My Spirit X are great for landscaping, gym works outs, general farm work and other outdoor activities.

They look like some nice earbuds. But I’m gonna have to wait on a price drop. That’s way out of my budget right now

So I’m am shortly off on a long 1 week trip involving 2 6 hour flights and I’m packing my Bose QC35, using them on the flight then overnight and between times using some Slim+. So Slim+ when moving, and Bose when sat still.

I really like the Life for battery life, convenience, BUT the noise isolation of the Life is not very good, the Slim+ are better. I use the Slim+ for short flights, but the Bose for long flights.

The problem with the Bose I bought, and those NC over-ear type I got as a gift from Anker, is their packed size.

I’d love something NC as good as the Bose with the good battery life which were this form factor. So these Life NC look a perfect answer to me but at $130 I’d have to wait on reviews or be gifted one by Anker to review.

Well, wether or not they’re good for landscaping is not just based on there waterproofing. They also need to be generally durable earbuds.

I always find those neck-wrapping wireless phones a little bizarre. Never tried one, but I can’t see the appeal…

Yet, it’s the only earphone/headphone model appearing on the SoundCore app. Anyone know why?

I can understand why bizarre but try it.

• the weight is so spread out, it is not an issue, around the neck, you quickly do not sense that neck weight.
  • the weight pulling on the ear is just a thin wire so the buds in the ears stick in better, means better ear comfort, you do not need the hooks in the ears to keep them in place.
  • of all Anker’s audio products the Life is my most used. I have gifted away a lot of other products Anker gave me. These Life NC are similar in design so give me optimism. My fear is they made the buds bigger and ruined the Life benefits in the Life NC. I own the Spirit and I less-like them to the Slim+ as the in-ear parts heavier less comfortable.

I do not run / jog all my needs are walking / biking / planes / sitting.

1 Like

You are talking about things I can not compete. :wink:

Old man’s lousy equipment: :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a shame. Magnetic is ok, but retractable is better (especially at this price level)

I forgot to mention durability as well. For me, I am more concerned how well the earbuds handle snags and pulls. My friend use the LG ones that are similar to these and rip one of the ear buds wires out when trimming trees or bushes (can’t remember).

my buddy still uses an old 130+ gig iPod in his car. He’s been running it for years and almost never leaves the car.

1 Like

These Sennheisers are great if you don’t like those real plug - ins.
Make me pains.
But I don’t know if these are available still more.
But as a sly fox I bought a few when these were showing up as a bargain!

And the old IPOD you mentioned… will last for ever!
(Those were the days my friend! :joy:)

1 Like

Hey everyone, the price has dropped to $99.00!

1 Like

stupid expensive and not worth it in my opinion, the Vortex out class all the other soundcore’s of that style

If it still works then your doing great thats all that matters

Thanks for the updat but still kind of expensive in my mind