New Release - SoundCore Life 2 Over Ear Headphones Bundle

As first reported by @pauldey here the SoundCore Life 2 headset has now cleared FCC as is available on Amazon US as part of a bundle at present…

Hi-Res Audio
Life 2’s drivers reproduce sound ultra-efficiently to eliminate distortion and enhance clarity for sound with greater accuracy and details. From the intense low end, to smooth mids, and precise high notes, Life 2 offers an authentic and rich listening experience.

No Distractions
Active Noise Cancellation effectively block out and reduce ambient noises for a purer music experience.

Turn the BassUp
For a big hit of bass, double-click the play button to activate BassUp mode. Our exclusive technology applies real-time enhancements to your music for stronger, more intense low frequencies. Music Marathon
Listen for up to 30 continuous hours in ANC mode, or plug in the AUX cable and extend playtime to a huge 60 hours.

Maximum Comfort
The adjustable padded headband and memory-foam ear cushions with a seriously soft protein leather covering are both durable and comfortable. The adjustable headband also ensures Life 2 is suitable for all head shapes and sizes.

Clear Calls
cVc Noise Cancellation technology enhances call quality and suppresses ambient noises to ensure you can be heard loud and clear.

Built for Daily Life
Life 2’s foldable frame allows you to flatten the headphones for storage in the hard-shell travel case. Keep your headphones safe and secure when not in use.

What You Get
Soundcore Life 2, Anker PowerCore 5000, Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB cable, Anker Premium AUX cable, Airplane Adaptor, travel case, our friendly customer service, and 18-month warranty.

In stock and available to order now on Amazon US for $109.99

Headset only version in stock and available on Amazon UK for £79.99 same as Vortex model (listed as SoundCore Vortex, possibly an ordering risk if listing is a duplicate)

6 Likes

If someone is beta testing this please do compare Life2 with Space NC

I see that playtime is increased from 20 hr to 30 hr in wireless mode and 50 hr to 60 hr for wired mode. I’m very sure that Space NC doesn’t have AptX or HiRes sound either (Vortex by the way has AptX/HiRes HD Sound).

3 Likes

Definitely an upgrade from the Vortex, but I wonder how they compare to the Space NC. The bundle looks like it’d make a nice introduction to the World of Anker.

1 Like

@ndalby the picture does not show the soundcore Life 2, it shows the soundcore vortex.

1 Like

Weird it did when I copied the link earlier…stock image put up from a Google until Amazon sort out…

2 Likes

It’s pretty meh, but thanks for sharing!

Does the Powercore 5000 trickle charge high enough to get the headphones fully charged? That’s the usual problem.

I use the Mini+ for this problem.

1 Like

I’ve charged my SC Curve off one previously so I would think so…plus I would think they tried it prior to the bundle, unless they are trying to drop excess stock…

1 Like

Cool little gift set. You are basically getting the cables for free and the powercore for less than if you purchased separately. May have to get this for my dad or brother for Christmas.

1 Like

Soundcore Life 2 is listed separately here. Not available yet, but should be soon.

2 Likes