New Release - SoundCore Infini Pro - $249.99

The SoundCore Infini Pro has now made it to Amazon US, available to order now for $249.99

• Dolby AtmosⓇ: The world’s leading surround sound technology reproduces breathtaking, moving audio from all around you—even overhead.
  • Built-In Subwoofers: Infini Pro’s integrated 2.1 channel design pairs two front-facing 2.5-inch mid-range drivers and 1-inch tweeters with dual, up-facing 3-inch built-in subwoofers, symmetrical bass reflex ports, and exclusive BassUp technology for intense low frequencies and 105dB of room-filling sound. (30w x 2ch , 60w Subwoofer)
  • Customized Sound Modes: Choose from Movie, Music, or Voice mode to enhance Infini Pro’s sound for the media you’re watching or listening to.
  • Versatile Input Options: Choose from HDMI, HDMI ARC, optical, or Bluetooth 5.0 connections. Also supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through to 4K TVs.
  • Slim Design: Infini Pro’s low profile, streamlined body is 36 inches in length, and is wrapped in a discreet black fabric to allow it to blend in effortlessly with your interior.

What do you think about the latest soundbar offering, enough improvements to double dip on the previous model or is it now rocking all the features you wanted in order to purchase?..let us know below :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks and sounds like a beast. Never had a sound bar. I do fancy one but it’s a lot of dollar

3 Likes

I mean, it looks nice. Just as @Oggyboy said, I’ve never owned a sound bar. I’ll probably get one one day :joy:

It really looks dope. Would love to try it.

1 Like

I’m looking forward for something like this. Hope this will be the next item in Auction or #WeLoveTesting contest, I will bid everything I have :grin:

1 Like

True. Sound-bars are quite pricey but totally worth the investment

2 Likes

User manual for those after more in depth specs…shame there is still no LED readout to determine volume level…hopefully with the HDMI integration there is method to see onscreen :thinking:

Thanks for sharing… love to see it connected to my TV :heart_eyes:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey @ankerofficial did we ever get winners for this old contest?

It should be me :grin:

1 Like

@ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT Word of advice, if you got this via beta testing you should not be talking about or discussing it as you are bound by the NDA. And discussing it can ruin your chances of future beta test

@AnkerOfficial it would be wise to reiterate the importance of not talking about and discussing beta products with your testers as this isn’t the first time it has happened

2 Likes

Looks so cool but I don’t have the money for it and testers need to be more careful about talking about products they are testing

As the product has already been released to market, there usually isn’t a problem with sharing your experiences. Although I would agree that a check with @AnkerOfficial to confirm would be smart.

1 Like

Based on the last NDA I signed for testing a product, confirming with @AnkerOfficial should you wish to share your experience is often a must, as it’s not always guaranteed the version you have been testing is the version that has made it to market…also I don’t believe there is a cut off date listed in the NDA as to when you are no longer bound…though it has been a while on the product testing NDA’s…

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial any coupons? I’m interested!

I really enjoyed the Infini Soundbar - the bass could become a bit unruly at times, but with careful placement it was one of the best sub £150 soundbars I’ve ever heard.

This looks to rectify some of the issues of the Inifini, namely the addition of dedicated mid range drivers instead of the bass/mid combination on the original. Also the HDMI in/out and Dolby Vision pass through will be really handy :+1:

Will definitely pick one of these up for review - Dolby Atmos is such a brilliant sound codec, can’t wait!

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Looks great thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the reminder. Since the product has been released for public purchase I thought it was safe to post. I have pulled the post, even though the cat is out of the bag.

I can try one but will not buy it for $249
My samsung tv already have a great output