[New Release] SmartCharge F0

Anker is ready to release their fourth car charger under the Roav brand. This time, we’ve got the SmartCharge F0 to talk about.

Key Features:

• Stable Transmission: Solid Bluetooth and FM connections stream music straight from your phone to your car’s sound system.
  • Clearer Sound: A boosted FM signal and static-cancellation technology ensure a better listening experience.
  • Rapid Charging: Dual USB ports with Anker’s advanced technology deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
  • Better Hands-Free Calling: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for clearer calls.
  • What You Get: Roav SmartCharge F0, manual, happy card, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service. Note: Incompatible with 2007 VW Jetta, 2011 Nissan Rogue, 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 2001 Audi A4, 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2011 Mazda Miata, 2005 Toyota Highlander, 2004 Saturn Ion, 2005 Honda Civic, 2008 Chrysler Town and Country, and 2012 Nissan Sentra.

Compared to SmartCharge F2, it appears as though this new model introduces a second generation static cancellation and a boosted FM signal to aid in reducing interference. Of course, the ports have also been relocated more conveniently.

Dimensions: SmartCharge F0 measures in at 3.1 x 4.4 x 0.8 inches.

Pricing and Availability: SmartCharge F0 is in stock and available to order now on Amazon US for an asking price of $25.99. This is $4 less than the regular price for the SmartCharge F2.

What do you think about Roav’s latest product release? Are you interested in something like this? Do you already have one of Roav’s other FM transmitters? Let us know by dropping a reply down below!

5 Likes

This looks much more suited for use in my car now over the previous one. I wouldn’t mind getting and testing it out, where I live there is a ton of interference so it would be interesting to see how it fares

1 Like

Looks great as did the F2. Not much of a change to warrant upgrading though.

1 Like

I have the original F2 and haven’t really used it because I don’t really stream my music. I use it more as a charger. With that, I would like there to be a way to keep the streaming feature off until I want it on. It’s kind of a pain to have to remember to switch it off, get a call or notification when my radio isn’t on, and not get the notification. A couple of times, I thought my phone wasn’t working because my radio was off and it was trying to stream. Don’t get me wrong, if you like to stream music thru your radio, the F2 works great. I don’t experience the static that people have noticed. And seeing as how I don’t like to be on the phone while driving, I mainly use it to charge my phone and dash cam while driving.

1 Like

15% off with code ANKERQQQ

https://amazon.com/dp/B07CY17SMJ

2 Likes

Expired and dead

Found code ANKERSDD for 18.99. Really tempted but might be better for prime day.

Thanks for the post i came wondering about the f0 vs f2

Looks like f0 all the way

1 Like

Looks stylish. I don’t like the usual flashy colors.

3 Likes

Roav SmartCharge F0 has a new Amazon link!

https://amazon.com/dp/B07GJ7DHMP

It is available to order right now for $19.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

what exactly is the issue with 2005 Toyota Highlanders? i would’ve thought things like FM radios and car DC adapters are pretty much standard

Weird.

Also, I bought an F0 and I LOVE IT! Check out my review here: Roav F0 Car Charger and Bluetooth Receiver Review